Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twoqu
    Ahh..
    I think I know what happened. Obviously the previous winner felt guilty about having won the auction for that amount so decided to let the seller resell the vehicle so he could bid a higher amount!
    Ahh, that must be it And there was me willing to think bad things about these obviously honest people

Cheers n

Si
    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Gives genuine S2 Ebay sellers like me a bad name. Completely honest description with no hard sell and people just don't trust you. ****.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Yep!
        Ok, we know it goes on. The thing it looks suspicious even if there is a genuine reason(although I'm struggling to think of one!). This is probably the worst aspect of eBay. It is not policed adequately. In my book, if you are a non paying bidder then you should be prevented from using the service completely. Its a pretty fundemental breach of the principles. I know users change ID after, but surely their credit card details don't. Also there isn't a way to submit documentation to establish proof/blame when there is a dispute.
        All in all though, if you get what you want at the right price or sell something for more then you were expecting its great. On the otherhand if you sell something for less than you wanted it stinks!

Comment

Working...
        X