1993 AUDI 90 (S2 Clone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 AUDI 90 (S2 Clone)

I got 93 audi 90 for sale due to my new job that i got in germany. I live in US so this will probably be concerning us people. Car originaly had 2.8 V6 engine. I installed 3B engine out of audi 200. So far i got k26-TO4E turbo, stock manifold, 3" turbo back exhaust with magnaflow racing muffler, and dahlback racing stage 1 software. It runs ok but nothing close what it can be, because software is for stock 3B. so it needs to be remaped to utilize upgrades fully. Alos car has custom front mount intercooler with 2.5" piping and combination of samco and hose techiques conectors. suspension was lowered woth Intrax springs, and original 15" wheels are fitted with 225-50 tires. inside i got tenzoR racing seats upfront, and no seat in the back becasuse i removed it since it was damage when car was vandalized before i bought it.
    clutch is also upgraded to stage III centerforce. If interested my email is Kadicb@hotmail.com. i can provide pictures and any other information that one wants to know. thanks

here is the link with pictures
    http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12896

Comment

Hate to break it too you Bosnian & don't take it personally....

but geeeeeeeeeez! You are asking for the moon for that car and it's the butt of a lot of jokes on the AW Forum. You had it on e-bay USA but either you yanked it or they did. What happened? The car essentially needs some work and the burn mark
      on the bumper out back brings questions. I would say sell the car locally because the AW guys have sent out the message on your car and if you get feelers, you will be lo-balled on the price. Yes the car has a turbo engine but was it done too specs? Is the rewiring of the car's ECU and other important components up to specs? If the answer to those questions is doubtful, I would put it up for sale in your local paper and be prepared for what ever comes. God help you if a AW guy looks it over.
      Good luck with the sale but I wouldn't expect to reap a fortune on it unless you sell it too a car hungry teenage kid.

Comment

I am little confused about what you are trying to say. Car got pulled from ebay because i made mistake of selecting wront option under Title type page. I contacted ebay and i got it straighten out. I dont see whay would anyone have doubts ab out my car, i cleary explained everything in description and most importantly why i am selling it. Guys at AW or whatever forum dont have to even look at it if they have any issues with it what so ever. Car is not finished and i stated that cleary so i dont see problem. I am not asking fortune or expecting the fortune, i am just trying to get most of my money back that i invested so far, not counting labor at all. And we all know here how expensive these cars are to modify and even to own. I still love these cars, and as soon as i move to germany i am buying another one. But i realy dont see why people at AW think that my car is doubtfull. And that burn mark on back bumper is from the exhaust tip being pointed upwards and anybody should be able to figure that out. Which by the way is because that stupid US spec bumper sticks out too fat, and when i was installung tip i had in mind euro spec bumper , so when i do get it i dont have to redo exhaust

Comment

And by the way, all wiring is done properly, which means that everything is hooked up just like if it was original S2 and even ECU codes can be retreived like regular S2. There is nothing doubtfull about engine and its components installation or rebuildung whatso ever. I would go against any guy in US when it comes to working on audis or vw is US. As matter of fact any european car ever imported in US. I feel that confident in my work.

Comment

Easy dude, easy up or you'll split a gut...

All I'm saying that you'll be lucky to recoup your investment on the car, especially that it's a sedan. There was a guy who tried to sell his CQ converted to S2 specs that was within 98% OEM Factory and would have shamed your car but guess what? He couldn't even get within 10% of his asking price. I know he pulled the e-bnay ad several times for lack of serious bids. He finally sold it at a great discount! You may have too do the same and your is no where as perfect as his was. You have to use a broker to sell it. Sorry but that's the way it is. Too many variables and risks on a car that has been modified as extensive as yours. Since you will be leaving the country, more so since you won't be around if something you modded goes bad on the new owner and he can't ask you what you did. No mechanic will touch it since he won't know what has been done to the car. Bad lot for you. I do hope you sell the car and good luck but don't get your hopes up too much.
            Last edited by panzerwagen; 21 December 2005, 17:52. Reason: not needed anymore

Comment

I Know all that, and that car got sold for 17000 dollars, but this is not car for someone who is looking to drive around like grandma, an it would take someone who know lot about these car to own it. But i dont understand why so big hype around it, when i also cleary stated that all i want is my money that u put in and am taking even less than that. If someone decides to buy it and take it apart they can get twice as much out of it in parts than what i am looking to get for it. I also considered that but, I dont have time. Whoever buys it , they can finish and have cool car, or they can take it apart and double their money almost. I just dont see why is my car such needle in the eye of these AW guys. I am just trying to sell it for reasonable price that is all.

Comment

And reason i deceided to buil sedan, is because everybody has CQ here in states. I just wanted to be little different, and you also know that sedans are rarest of S2. I thing that people are not realy understanding my position that i am in right now,and reason why i am selling it as is right now.

Comment

With all due respect Bosnian, unless any of these guys have seen the car or had an engineers report done, then they are just full of their own importance. Just smile and let them get on with it, lol. Good luck on the sale matey.
                  Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                  S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X