X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pico Injectors.

Hi!
    I know people have other projects!
    So is anybody interested in 4 Pico IWP043 injectors. These are made by Weber and are very compact, under 50mm compared to 80mm for conventional Bosch ones. The wiring plugs and O ring sizes are compatible with Bosch fittings. They are high impedence (14.9 ohms). They are S/steel so don't rust!
    Confusingingly they are rated as flowing 3.75g/s. This is a mass rating. I have seen them rated at 330cc/min although the conversion I found makes it 310cc/min. This is at 300kpa. So basically they are 3B/ABY equivalents at the different pressures.
    Might be useful for someone doing a VW 16V turbo conversion rather than using a manky set of 3B/ABY ones.
    £100 delivered.

PM if interested.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by twoqu; 19 February 2006, 15:10.

never seen this,they are so small.... what are they been used on???

Comment

Was thinking about a set of Pico's for mine. Nice bits of kit that apparently a lot of rally boys are using.
      Cheers
      CHirs
      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Well if I wanted to sound impressive they are fitted to Ferrari and other exotic cars. On the other hand I have seen them under the bonnet of Mrs SteveH's Golf!
        There are only two models that would be suitable for us lot, the 043 which is 3B/ABY equivelant and the 069 which is ADU equivelant.
        Chris,
        These injectors are really only of use if you have a packaging problem. Although they fit the stock fuel rail/inserts, the rail would need to sit lower meaning more work to secure the rail and pipework. As they are just as expensive as normal RS2 ones for example, the only advantage would be that they look trick!

Comment

Working...
        X