• Show
Clear All

• HUGE RS6 Wheels

Who dares try fit some of these to an S2

RS6 wheels on ebay
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Noooo way - 9" wide - and the 255 tyres - no chance - but they would look good
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Would the 235 tyres fit????
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I don't know what offset or centrebore size is - better check that out first.

And as for 9" wide wheels - they could fit in a coupe - I have had 8.5" wide ones on mine but it wasn't lowered and they were only 18s. 9" is still leass than 235 wide tyres.

You interested in them Ant? Maybe worth a try if you find the offset.

Comment

Me thinks i'm gonna mail the seller
          Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

the sale says they are ET35

what should the centre bore be to fit? Surely Audi's are the same centre bore throughout the range??
            Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

9" x 19" ET35 for sure. They are stunning in real life, wait til you see them :-)

I've set my mind on 18"'s RS6 now. I can use the OE Audi 18" RS6 rim too :-) but they are only ET20 so I'd need to use 17mm spacers and I've never liked spacers, let alone 17mm ones :-( so after market it'll have to be ....
              Martyn
              -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
                the sale says they are ET35

Surely Audi's are the same centre bore throughout the range??
                Probably - and ET35 means they might touch the suspension/steering arm but at least you can try - and if they don't fit they can get spacers - instead of taking material off.

Only thing I am worried about is the actual width of the wheel - Is th e9" the width of the part the tyre sits on? - need to have a look at some pics of the wheels with 235 tyres on it - see what they look like.

Mmmm - looks like there ha been a lot of interest - You can alwys get them and try and if they are too tight then you can always resell them - lots of potential bidders already.

Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Martynf
                  9" x 19" ET35 for sure. They are stunning in real life, wait til you see them :-)

I've set my mind on 18"'s RS6 now. I can use the OE Audi 18" RS6 rim too :-) but they are only ET20 so I'd need to use 17mm spacers and I've never liked spacers, let alone 17mm ones :-( so after market it'll have to be ....
                  No - ET 20 will stick out - so you will have to take metal off the wheels.

Comment

Have emailed the seller.... he says on the auction they are selling somewhere else, so have asked how much to buy rather than bid on in auction.... also whether or not he can sell with 4x 235 instead of 2x255 and 2x235

would look v v nice with them on it!!!
                    Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

All Audi and VW wheel centrebores are 57mm. Does not include aircooled.

Siena

Comment

Doug did you need to do much messing about for the 19's to fit??

As my car is still standard ride height etc, would they be a direct fit or does the plastic inner arch stuff foul on the wheel???

Any advice would be helpful so i know what i'm letting myself in for if i get them
                        Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I`ve got 18" rs4 replicas, and at the back ive got 255 35 18, and on front 225 40 18,

And at the back when taking a speed bump to fast you can hear them scratch a bit.

But it looks goot 255, and i`m also thinking when i`m finished my project i will finish the car off with some 19" rs6 wheels, they are SWEET

Cheers Cees

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_RsBlueS2
                            I`ve got 18" rs4 replicas, and at the back ive got 255 35 18, and on front 225 40 18,

And at the back when taking a speed bump to fast you can hear them scratch a bit.

But it looks goot 255, and i`m also thinking when i`m finished my project i will finish the car off with some 19" rs6 wheels, they are SWEET

Cheers Cees

WTF guys, you prefer losing 20 HP to "da wheelz" for "da lookz" of it? Damn me, my next car will have 17s as a maximum, maybe 18s if I go for the same brakes as Lee's but then it'll only be dictated by the functionality of it, not by the looks!!!

Oh well, rant mode off

Cheers,

Mihnea
                            '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
                            info@MRCTuning.com
                            Workshop Directions

Comment

LOL..... i cant afford big power...... YET..... plus its always good having a car that has the looks..... better to cruise around looking good than to go past everyone in town doing a million MPH..... plus u cant get nicked for having a car that looks good LOL

Ant

2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                              X