No announcement yet.

Modified AAN Inlet Manifold (reversed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified AAN Inlet Manifold (reversed)

Im not needing this manifold now so its for sale, a lot of work was put into this, top quality welding and powder coated silver. Fuel rail included. Will fit all engines but the power steering pump will still need moving. I have an AAN power steering pump bracket and tensioner available if needed (like Mark H's Setup).
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a lovely bit of kit . Was there a write-up of how this was made or was that Mark's? (Sorry, can't remember).

Could you scare dreamers like me away with a price please so that I can carry on with the rest of my day?
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I'm interested, intake and P/S pump bracket.

__MDC__
            Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

...and P/S belt tensioner, naturally!

__MDC__
              Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

"Could you scare dreamers like me away with a price please so that I can carry on with the rest of my day?"

I agree, was afraid to ask as i know i'll still want it
                91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Mmmmm lovely... good job my rebuild is done as I was in a "just spend spend spend" mode when that went on and would have probably fancied it to fit with a big-IC...

Now I'm penny-pinching to afford a remap before summer is out so I won't even ask
                  AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Ok, My stint as an S2 owner will soon be coming to an end. So im selling some parts soon to be followed by my car once i get it up and running again. Im planning on going travelling again at the end of the year so need some money and theres no way i can save enough whilst running this car (fuel prices are a pisstake) . if you'd have told me 6 months ago i'd be doing this i'd have told you to f off well and truly but basically i cant be arsed throwing all my spare cash at a car anymore.

I want £300 for this manifold and £50 for the bracket and tensioner, a lot of time and effort went onto it. The modded water manifold is actually on my car now but 2 of the bolts are seized in and i reckon they will snap if i try to remove them which will be a major ball ache.

There is a thread i put up showing it throught the various stages of being modified. Get it found Jamo LOL

martin

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs
                      There is a thread i put up showing it throught the various stages of being modified. Get it found Jamo LOL

martin
                      Do your own diry work bi-atch!

Comment

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5929

Comment

Will it fit cars with a/c
                          Cheers
                          RS 2 580HP

Comment

Now Sold.

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs

Ok, My stint as an S2 owner will soon be coming to an end. So im selling some parts soon to be followed by my car once i get it up and running again. Im planning on going travelling again at the end of the year so need some money and theres no way i can save enough whilst running this car (fuel prices are a pisstake) . if you'd have told me 6 months ago i'd be doing this i'd have told you to f off well and truly but basically i cant be arsed throwing all my spare cash at a car anymore.

martin
                              Damn. There is actually some sense coming out there. Sometimes things are just more important than cars....I sometimes wish that I could upsticks and ****** off traveling. Theres a big bad world out there and you really should get to see as much of it as possible. Sounds as though the travelling bug has bitten.Hard.

When I bought my first house - back in 1997 - 6 months later I was looking at buying a car for £12k. It was only when chatting with the vendor - a sound Northern bloke - that I decided against it. He was saying that if instead of paying 200 quid a month for a car,plus the running costs,and petrol/insurance,that you would be better paying that off the mortgage extra....blah blah blah.

It made too much sense at the time - I decided against it and waited a few years untill I jumped in at the deep end....

Comment

Working...
                              X