996TT / GT3 Caliper Bracket & 330x32 Disc Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 996TT / GT3 Caliper Bracket & 330x32 Disc Kit

I've developed a kit to use 996TT / GT3 four pot calipers with 330x32 Mercedes ML discs.
    These calipers & discs are a significant upgrade over the common 996 "monoblock" set-up and weigh considerably less than the 6 pot 17z / 18z options.

Brackets are machined from 6082-T6 and hard anodised to 40µm. Genuine Timesert thread inserts for longevity.
    Mass is 424g.

Discs are modified Mercedes ML 330x32. These require only the centre bore machining out by 1mm so an easy task for any machine shop.
    Various different groove patterns can be added as cost option.

Due to limited market for S2 parts, I'm going to be making to order with around 2 week lead time.

Brackets £200
    Modified Brembo high carbon discs £150
    Grooved discs £225

All prices plus delivery.

Cheers
    Alex
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

nice brackets them alex.

Comment

ive been tossing up whether to sell off my current 6 pot brembos for some smaller brakes in order to fit smaller wheels
      Im currently restricted to 18inch

Alex would you be willing to offer a full kit?? (i.e calipers also)
      Cheer
      Marco
      Current:
      1993 Audi S2 Kingfisher Blue - GTX3582r w/ E85 = 430kw atw

Past:
      2002 Audi S4 Nogaro Blue Stage 3+ - 250kw+ atw
      2001 Audi S3 Silver - 169kw+ atw

Comment

Hi Marco,

I certainly can, I'll admit I'm a little cautious about a supplying a whole kit, due to sourcing a decent set of calipers. Used calipers are obviously something I can't control the quality of and used TT/GT3/C4S calipers generally fetch around £300-400 a pair in the UK, but of course most are 10+ years old now, and whilst you can get lucky, most are not in perfect working order or particularly tidy condition.

Refinished and rebuilding a pair with genuine Brembo/Porsche seals & pistons will cost anywhere £300 upwards, as much as £600-700 depending on how much needs to be replaced - e.g. pistons etc, damaged threads, snapped bleed nipples etc. So in summary, yes I can - we'd need to agree on what your expectations are regarding the calipers.

Cheers
        Alex
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Great looking items and ocd quality as could be expected!
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
            Hi Marco,

I certainly can, I'll admit I'm a little cautious about a supplying a whole kit, due to sourcing a decent set of calipers. Used calipers are obviously something I can't control the quality of and used TT/GT3/C4S calipers generally fetch around £300-400 a pair in the UK, but of course most are 10+ years old now, and whilst you can get lucky, most are not in perfect working order or particularly tidy condition.

Refinished and rebuilding a pair with genuine Brembo/Porsche seals & pistons will cost anywhere £300 upwards, as much as £600-700 depending on how much needs to be replaced - e.g. pistons etc, damaged threads, snapped bleed nipples etc. So in summary, yes I can - we'd need to agree on what your expectations are regarding the calipers.

Cheers
            Alex
            Thanks Alex

yes i understand that used pairs would need rebuilding potentially etc.
            If you happen to come across a set, let me know what you would be willing to charge including refurbishing with the calipers, rotors and brackets.
            I can weigh up the options from there!

Somehow i just need to get a set of smaller wheels so i can get better rubbers for the track

Cheers
            Marco
            Current:
            1993 Audi S2 Kingfisher Blue - GTX3582r w/ E85 = 430kw atw

Past:
            2002 Audi S4 Nogaro Blue Stage 3+ - 250kw+ atw
            2001 Audi S3 Silver - 169kw+ atw

Comment

Hi Marco,

Cheers
              Alex
              Hi, what is the valid calipper reference??Thanks.

GREETINGS

Comment

996 351 429/430
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Thank you very much, and with 330x32 discs would they be valid for 17 "rims?

CHEERS

Comment

Yes 17” no problem. I also have brackets for the 429/430 caliper with 345x30 B8 S4 discs: these also fit with some 17” wheels

https://www.ultraperformance.co.uk/a...gt3-tt-x-345mm

https://www.ultraperformance.co.uk/9...apter-brackets
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hi Alex.......would you be able to get me some brackets made for my RS2 if i give you the correct measurements..... of my required offset
                      RS 2 580HP

Comment

Of course
                        Just drop me a PM and I'll give you my email so we can discuss further.

Alex
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I've developed a kit to use 996TT / GT3 four pot calipers with 330x32 Mercedes ML discs.
                          These calipers & discs are a significant upgrade over the common 996 "monoblock" set-up and weigh considerably less than the 6 pot 17z / 18z options.

Brackets are machined from 6082-T6 and hard anodised to 40µm. Genuine Timesert thread inserts for longevity.
                          Mass is 424g.

Discs are modified Mercedes ML 330x32. These require only the centre bore machining out by 1mm so an easy task for any machine shop.
                          Various different groove patterns can be added as cost option.

Due to limited market for S2 parts, I'm going to be making to order with around 2 week lead time.

Brackets £200
                          Modified Brembo high carbon discs £150
                          Grooved discs £225

All prices plus delivery.

Cheers
                          Alex
                          Alex, What is the hat height of the Mercedes discs ?
                          RS 2 580HP

Comment

Working...
                          X