Glass Sunroof Parts / Spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Sunroof Parts / Spares

I've got a load of bits from a glass sunroof that was unfortunately rusted.
    I had been keeping these hoping Audi Tradition would find a spare glass panel or two but after 5 years I've given up hope and so I hope these bits will help someone fix or future proof their very rare glass roof.
    I'd rather sell these as a job lot as a don't really want to split up individual bits as I will end up binning some super rare parts.

Included:
    Glass panel BUT it can only be used as a spare glass as the steel frame was badly corroded.
    Sliding headlining trim (Platinum Grey) inc all clips
    Aperture trim (Platinum Grey)
    Rain tray
    Wind deflector & risers
    Side Trims
    Cable
    Seal
    Various bolts etc - basically everything is included which is different on the glass sunroof insert vs the normal steel roof, minus the all important decent glass panel.

£50 plus post

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Mine is still working but I can see that the steel is corroded. Does anyone have a good one that we can pattern? Surely between us we can get Ally ones made or just new steel parts with a better coating?

Comment

I have to remove the one on my ABY soon, seems quite rusted but will get my panel beaters on it to restore it completely and weld new plates on if necessary.
      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

I would be interested in small bits if you want to split

Comment

I want to sell as a job lot, otherwise I will end up throwing parts away and this is a real shame to throw away very rare parts.

If you want small bits just buy the whole lot and have some spares
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

How's that steel frame compare to the steel sunroof models? Any chance they can just be swapped and upgrade a steel sunroof to glass?
            Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
            2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
            2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
            1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
            1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

The sunroof cartridge itself is the same, as is the headliner. Pretty much all of the parts pictured above are different on the glass roof setup.
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

bump, make me an offer, seems a shame to scrap it
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I have a complete set too in very similar condition, glass is starting to separate from the metal frame due to rust. Didn't have the heart to bin it due to rarity...
                  91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                  93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                  94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

I have a glass sunroof too which seems to kindly deposit rust particles on my lap when open. Really need to remove and inspect it, address the rust issue if possible before it's too late. 146k on my car so not sure if it's likely to be salvageable or not? Find out one day i guess!!

Comment

Hello, good afternoon, do you still have this material for sale? I've had a mishap with mine and I need some parts urgently. Thanks.

REGARDS

Comment

Working...
                      X