3b 20vt I5 engine for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3b 20vt I5 engine for sale.

complete 3b engine for sale, the engine has been stripped for inspection and rebuilding with new bearings and rings.
    I was going to make a high power build from this engine but I have taken a deposit on my S2 so its no longer needed.
    The engine is in great shape, I would reconmend a light hone and the head skimmed, standard for any build.
    The crank is also in great shape as is the cylinder head.

Although this is a 3b it can be run as a ABY as the only real difference is coil on plug versus distributor.

The engine comes with, new piston rings, new KS big end and main bearings, compleate Victor Reinz head set and sump set.

Perfect for a rebuilt standard engine or high power one with the addition of rods and balanced crank.

£1,995.

Thanks, Dan.

Comes with standard k24 turbo and exhaust manifold, distributor, flywheel, low milage Sachs clutch kit.

Comment

Forgot to mention most of the bolt on parts have been cleaned blasted and painted, e.g water manifold etc.

Comment

I can get this engine honed, the head refurbished and fully build the engine including fitting uprated rods for a fee.

if this is what you require get in touch.
        the reason I haven’t already built the motor to sell is that this way it can be custom built as per the purchasers requirements. Balanced crank, ported head etc etc.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X