Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paper VAG workshop manuals - 1980-1995 - Complete set!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper VAG workshop manuals - 1980-1995 - Complete set!

Here we have all genuine workshop manuals for VAG cars from 1980 - 1995. There are manuals for the RR quattro, ABY / 3B S2 etc.

Also loads of other technical documentation for VAG cars of that era.

I have no idea what they are worth - I've only ever seen individual ones and they go for around £20 each

All manuals (as in pictures) including shelving £2000 / offers

If they don't sell as a complete set here, or afterwards on ebay I may well split them up. The Scirocco Bentley manual is not included in the sale
    Attached Files

Shelving is 8 ft x 4 ft x 1 ft deep

Comment

If you split them then I would be interested in S2 ABY manual please.

Comment

How did you come across that lot?!
        sigpic
        1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
        1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
        1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Hey Andy. I found them on ebay about 10 years ago. Chap I got them from ran a garage (which was closing down), his business partner (who had moved abroad) used to work for an Audi dealership in Bristol. When said dealership was closing down (20+ years ago) all the manuals became available.

When I got them they were boxed up and in random order so I spent a while wiping the covers down, sorting through them and making sure each folder contained the correct books. I got them due to the fact they would likely have the S2 manuals, which they did. I never banked on there being ones for the 'RR' too!

My S2 is now running perfectly, is totally overhauled / rebuilt and sits in the garage for 95% of they year, and I'm likely to sell it soon, so I have little use for them really. Most of the manuals (including the S2 / RR) are very clean too.
          Last edited by Trist28; 8 April 2018, 11:44.

Comment

Bump.... Offers

Comment

Wow - THAT is quite a library - puts mine to some shame !
              Paul Nugent
              Webmaster http://S2central.net
              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

if you end up splitting the lot, then I'm interested in the S2 3B manuals

Comment

I'll take the RS2 manual if you got one

Comment

To my knowledge, there is not a specific manual for RS2 - well not for the complete car as such - not in English anyway - you get a fairly slim document for RS2 specific details around engine, gearbox & running gear along with lots of references to generic Audi 80 Avant manuals for mostly everything and the ABY engine (which in turn references AAN if I remember well).
                    Paul Nugent
                    Webmaster http://S2central.net
                    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

If anyone is interested in these contact by email - not via PMs on here please

trist28@gmail.com

Comment

Don't sell them. You could make a fortune photo copying them. Be worth buying a second hand copier.

Comment

Working...
                        X