Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 front bumper in silver

Hi

I'm soon to have a spare original s2 front bumper having finally getting around to having it changed. It has some damage where someone managed to clip it in a car park and rip the drivers washer right off which has also scuffed the corner just beyond the washer and split the surrounding area enough that it wont bolt back in without some fixing. It also has some damage on the underneath where it got caught on a driveway removing a 1 foot wide section just beyond the lower curve. Both damaged pieces are with the bumper just not attached. Otherwise the paintwork was pretty good having only been respraid a short distance ago.

Unfortunately I don't have any images as its currently in the garage to be swapped over but should have some in the week if anyone is interested.

I have been quoted £200 to fix but that included painting out the lower black into silver so probably less to keep it in the original black lower section rather than blending it in. Would it be worth £150 to anyone here as is (pending images) or am I best getting it fixed first?

Odd, it has made one piece a smaller font

Comment

Hi. Attached are some pictures of the damaged areas.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X