New and un-used rear brake caliper Lucas BHN118 / 443615423A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and un-used rear brake caliper Lucas BHN118 / 443615423A

Many years ago i bought this caliper as a spare for my CQ20v. Last week when i needed it, i found it was not the right fitment so it is for sale here.

The Lucas/TRW part number is BHN118. 38mm diameter piston.

Been in box for about 7 years or so and has some surface corrosion but nothing it wouldn't have after a few months on the car in all weather. It would be easy to rub, prime and paint if you needed to match to an existing painted caliper on your car or else just fit and forget. It looks to me like Lucas have fitted the thicker handbrake return spring which is no bad thing for extending the life of that function. Lucas / TRW is quality brand of refurbished calipers which makes it a double shame it won't go on my car.

Sadly I am a little unsure of what this fits but can say it won't go on my car so think it is for FWD Audis 80/90/coupe/cabriolet etc.

Link shows an online retailer's suitable vehicle list : https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/trw/2183664

Please check the photographs against what is on your car and unlike me, make sure it looks the same! Check the handbrake cable routing, there are differences here between quattro and FWD...

I am happy to take any other photographs you might need to satisfy yourself it is correct.

£40 plus postage or collection from Leicestershire area if you are near enough to save money doing it that way.

cheers
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X