Rear galvanised subframe with mounts and tie rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear galvanised subframe with mounts and tie rods

Selling an Audi B4/B5 sedan - Avant rear subframe which has been galvanised and powder coated. It comes with a new set of lemforder mounts and rear tie rods.

The subframe came out of my Audi rs2 and has the corresponding rods for the B4 chassis. However it's identical in every aspect to the B5 chassis so long as the corresponding the rods are used. The ones in the sale are meant for the b4 chassis.

Subframe is located in Athens Greece and can ship anywhere at an extra cost. Realistically using a moving company is cheaper and around 100 to 150gbp.

Asking price is 300gbp for the set.

Still available

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up once again

Comment

B4 & B5 subframes are different. You can't mix and match the tie rods.
          For B4 subframe you must use B4 tie rods and for B5 subframe you must use B5 tie rods.
          You can use B4 subframe on B5, but with B4 tie rods and vice versa.
          1989 Audi 80 Quattro
          1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Originally posted by M2ki
            B4 & B5 subframes are different. You can't mix and match the tie rods.
            For B4 subframe you must use B4 tie rods and for B5 subframe you must use B5 tie rods.
            You can use B4 subframe on B5, but with B4 tie rods and vice versa.
            Yes exactly.
            I currently have a B5 subframe with B5 rods and this is a B4 with B4 rods. So it can be used either on a B4 or B5 early chassis sedan/avant.
            What exactly didn't you understand from my original post? Did I write something that is confusing? Could be!

Comment

Working...
            X