Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reluctantly Breaking 2.8 30 Valve quattro V6 C4 Saloon, in Red with working Air-con.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctantly Breaking 2.8 30 Valve quattro V6 C4 Saloon, in Red with working Air-con.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,It pains me to do this to such a rare car!!!

However I need the space and a load of parts from it for my C4 100 2.8 12V quttro which is a long term keeper having only done 118K as opposed to 180K the 30 valve has covered. The 30V 's been looked after with mostly Audi History, runs beautifully and the low amount of ware to the interior suggests it's either spent it's live on the Motorway Network or been owned by someone very light for a considerable period of time. Has had a Cambelt in the past five years and been well maintained from what I can see. It has the desirable sports suspension package, fully working Air-con, the interior is mint quattro script Jacquard satin, with now I'm over 40 really nice dark Walnut trim, for a twin air-bag car with Aircon, Though I may already have someone interested in this

However, and there always is one!... I drove it into the back of Landrorver Discovery in 2016 while pissing about with the Air-con controller while in slow moving traffic, obviously my fault as I was the driver who made an error in judgement and took my eyes off the road for three seconds.

It duffed the following WITHOUT SETTING OFF THE AIR BAGS OR BEING RECORDED AS A WRITE OFF, still drove fine despite not looking so good, Landy's don't give very much!

Bonnet,
    Rad (though this was rotten anyway).
    Both lights/indicator units, thought I Have somfegenuine clear ones indicators and a really tidy offside headlight knocking about.
    Front Bumper.
    Most of the slam panel sections.
    The Alloy cross member.
    Cracked the screen from a existing hole..
    and various other trim parts I can't be bothered to list now.

I have all the parts to fix it on a 2,6 V6 FWD I picked up but I simply don't have the time and I'll be able to to skim parts off for my 100 this way, plus the box and dff might well find their way into my 80 Saloon project.

It's late now so I can't type much more but as a price is required I'd take £350 for the ACK engine minus it ancillary's.

I't's a high spec car got cruise control etc and as i said the Air-con still works!

More prices and photos to follow soon, I'm in the process of moving house and it's more work than I could of ever imagined!!!!

If you after a specific part please feel free to drop me a PM or respond to this thread,
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 23 October 2018, 03:55.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Double post. balls.
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 23 October 2018, 06:02.

Comment

sent you a pm
      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

PM replied to some time ago, had to have a break from the forum due to moving house, work and ill health. Plus eBay has taken all my spare time.

No longer breaking this car, it's too good to be scrapped.

Also stripping the other one I have (FWD 2.6) has taken forever due to the super German build quality, it's more work to getting all the parts off without damaging anything compared to an B3/4 platform car and I can't face ripping another one to bit's when I have all the parts to fix it on hand, I'd rather spend the time repairing it than pulling it apart.

Still got a lot of parts from the 2.6 for for sale but will be keeping quite a lot of stuff to make my other two C4's as tidy as possible and keep them on the road for the foreseeable future.

Comment

This car is no longer being broken. Though I'd consider selling it with all parts required to repair.

Comment

Working...
          X