Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999/2000 T Reg Audi A3 1.8T Sport, Breaking or as whole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999/2000 T Reg Audi A3 1.8T Sport, Breaking or as whole.

I have a T Reg 1999/2000 180 BHP A3 1.8T Sport Model after acquiring the car as breaker for parts to repair cardcrash's B5 A4 quattro that unfortunately self destructed due a blocked oil pick up which starved the top end of oil causing the chain tensioner to smash the plastic guides which in turn wrote of the cylinder head.

All parts available apart from the bare engine, Cat's, Bose sound system and drivers side window regulator.

I test drove the car before removing the engine/gearbox and the drive-train is all good apart from worn out brakes all round, gearbox is nice and smooth and there's no untoward noises from anything. Great for someone doing a MK2/Corrado 4X4 conversion

The wiring and ECU are available having been removed without cutting anything, The Muti Check display has various lines missing lines but otherwise the clocks are good and the car has covered 130K miles, it's dark metallic blue in colour and all the panels are in good shape. The headlights are excellent, I suspect they have been replaced as normally they've gone cloudy by now.

Has had various new parts including a recon alternator and genuine MAF, I know the previous owner well who looked after the car no expense spared before upgrading to an S3 a couple of years ago, since then the car has been stood off the road. Though it started up straight away once I fitted a decent battery, the original was totally dead.

Grey/Beige cloth interior with a decent passenger seat and rear bench assembly, the drives seat is fairly worn. The intercooler/radiator and all boost hoses are in great shape

Would also consider selling as whole to get it out the way, would make a good base for a track day car project.

As a price's are required,,

Gearbox, £150.
    Haldex unit. £100.
    Complete Prop. £75.
    Rear diff. £75.
    Drive shafts, with good boot's £30 each.

Open to offers on all parts and can arrange delivery anywhere in the UK and Worldwide.

1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Bump on this... Considering retaining the shell, suspension and brakes to build a budget Auto Testing machine from parts I have knocking about using a mid mounted 2.6 V6 engine and FWD gearbox from the C4 A6 I recently stripped to get parts for my other two C4's... I'd build a bulkhead behind the front seating and mount it in the A3 driving the rear wheels only with a fuel cell, radiator, battery, etc in the front of the car to try an get even weight distribution. It's non sunroof model which makes fitting a cage much more straightforward as well as not having to bother with getting rid of it which is a bonus.

I'm going to have nine points on my license soon and would like a way to be able to enjoy motor sport on a budget as I have to drive like a saint for the next three years.

Anyway all current drive train parts available and I need them gone so am open to any offers.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
    X