Audi rs2 Veloce wheels/tyres 18 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi rs2 Veloce wheels/tyres 18 inch

Putting these out there due to possible upgrade (by the end of the week).

These are un curbed, fully sandblasted and painted on a yearly basis to keep them in a perfect state and in the last 2 years only used during the summer.

They are Veloce 3.6 weighing 9kg each.
    The come with sava intensa tyres 225/40/18 tyres which have only been used one summer. Practically new and stored in a dry space.

Wheels are 18x8 et52 and have been modified to 73.1mm hub to fit the Audi rs2. They sit perfectly and can even be used with a small 3 to 5mm spacer if one wants to use a 245 tyre or simply to make them sit wider.

Bolts have been replaced with SS Allen type instead of the plastics decorative that they come with originally. Currently they are silver rather than black as seen in the picture.

I'm looking for 1000GBP. Shipping from Greece is around (give or take)100euro with ground transfer and I can organise it once I have the complete address.

Are these Porsche figment or Audi figment?

Comment

Porsche fitment 5x130

Comment

Fitting them to an S2 which from what I see original wheels have an offset of 37, can be done with adaptors which change the bolt pattern I suppose. You need a minimum spacer of 15mm as the wheel sits further in, but usually these adaptors need to be more than 25mm to be safe.

Please search for such info as I have no experience on these.

Comment

Did you make your front grill just noticed the gauge is larger than normal

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto
            Did you make your front grill just noticed the gauge is larger than normal
            Yes. Custom plastic grill from Canada long time ago. To match the rs4 bumper grill I have retrofitted

Comment

I have the same type mesh on the bottom but can't find a grill to match, looks nice

Comment

This is their most recent state after their fresh coat of paint. This is how they currently sit stored with their tyres

Comment

God I think these wheels are absolutely gorgeous and would look very good on my S2 Coupe but I love my 18” Avus GLWS

Comment

What centre caps do they come with ? Audi or Porsche ones ?

Comment

Wow!!! Those would fit s2 perfectly. Excellent offer
                      Cheers mis amigos,
                      _Anton

Comment

Porsche. But I have both.

I have the Audi OEM ones to go with the 17inch original ones. So these will go with the Porsche ones

Comment

Is the price firm ?

Comment

Originally posted by dhali7376
                            Is the price firm ?
                            Depending on location I could split or cover shipping

Comment

Guys I have decided to keep these a while longer as I couldn't find the spec I needed for their replacements.

Thanks for the interest

Comment

Working...
                              X