Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition is closed (for now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Audi Tradition is closed (for now)

    Apparently, Audi Tradition is closed, probably for the next 2-3 weeks but a bit uncertain when they'll re-open. What a pain in the *rse.
    Nick

    1995 Audi RS2 . . . plus a few other old German cars

  • #2
    Theyre a bit of a pain in the **** even when theyre open,

    Comment


    • #3
      It says their site is under maintenance. Their website is like most parts: obsolete.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
        Their website is like most parts: obsolete.


        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SteveH View Post

          1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
          2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
          2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
          2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

          Comment


          • #6
            The last time AT closed they went from working badly to basically not working at all unless you were in Germany or Austria and had a trade account.
            Let's just hope that "Things can only get better..."

            Comment


            • #7
              Has anybody tried buying anything since it re-opened?
              sigpic
              1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
              1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
              1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

              Comment


              • #8
                I placed an order last Sunday just before site went down and it arrived today

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by S3ilver View Post
                  I placed an order last Sunday just before site went down and it arrived today
                  I'd love to know how, assuming that (as your flag implies) you're based in the UK. I've had an account for quite a while but since the last update it's been impossible to pay.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HPsauce View Post

                    I'd love to know how, assuming that (as your flag implies) you're based in the UK. I've had an account for quite a while but since the last update it's been impossible to pay.
                    You need to be vat registered in the UK and open a trade account

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S3ilver View Post

                      You need to be vat registered in the UK and open a trade account
                      OK, thanks for that, my understanding had been (maybe it was temporarily) that ONLY trade accounts VAT registered in Germany or Austria were allowed to buy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HPsauce View Post

                        OK, thanks for that, my understanding had been (maybe it was temporarily) that ONLY trade accounts VAT registered in Germany or Austria were allowed to buy.
                        I've had an account for a few years now so I don't know if they are still taking new accounts from the UK and the only word for their website is ***** but having said that I've always managed eventually to place an order.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AndyP View Post
                          Has anybody tried buying anything since it re-opened?
                          I try, need a lot of parts, but cant pay, there os a problem with the web.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey hey! Would you belive They've been closed since Wedneday for 10 days for a stock check. First class.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X