RS tuning tubular exhaust manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS tuning tubular exhaust manifold

Bought from diesel des a few years a go, was supposed to be for a project but has never been used. Original text from advert is below:

"Bought from a group buy on an Audi fans forum. There were about 10 in that group buy with 8 going to the USA and 2 stayed in europe from memory. There were made by a company called RS tuning from Sweden i think? Anyhow they were very expensive at the time and i payed £750 for this in a group buy! Normal price was about £1000! They are Very high quality and flow very well. Welding is great as is the collector design, with the wastegate getting a really good even flow from the collector too.

At the time we had a choice of materials and flanges and the group choice was a special steel that was very unlikely to crack, T3 flange and audi wastegate flange. The steel is not a stainless alloy so it does get surface corrosion on it, and mine has just had a quick blast of silver paint to keep it tidy. It was supplied shot blasted and stress re-leaved. Some people sent theirs to SWAN to get them ceramic coated. "

£475 delivered

*Turbo not included*
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Open to offers on this

Comment

Will take £400 posted for this now

Comment

Hi mate can u give me a quick message might have something you maybe interested in turbo and manifold wise

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Are your getting my messages mate my messages always mess up on here,

Cheers mate
          J

Comment

Hi mate, I have messaged you back.

Manifold still for sale

Comment

nice looking manifold.

just a thought: you might want to consider getting that paint off before use. not only because of the smell it will give off when it gets hot hot, but also because if there is some metal (alu?) in that paint it could weaken the metal of the tubes as it might migrate into the base metal when hot.

Comment

Please see inbox

Comment

Still for sale if anyones interested. Happy to send more pictures or measurements through prior to sale. Open to any offers as it's currently sitting here doing nothing.

Comment

You have a message from me...
                    _Rubí_

Comment

Is it still available?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought it a while back guys
                        It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

Working...
                        X