Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 Coupe Lower door Trims

Hello everyone,

Got a brand new set of lower Coupe rubber door trims no longer required just looking to get my money back. £280.00
    Also got the lower front wing bits both sides £70.00

Just pm me if interested thanks.

Thanks
    Anthony

Where on earth did you buy them from at that price? I bought a set recently and they cost a lot less than that.

Comment

I've been looking online recently and places that used to sell the whole set for less than that, just don't have stock anymore.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Tradition are out of stock. They might make some more, but I wouldn't bank on it. So get them while you can if you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
          Where on earth did you buy them from at that price? I bought a set recently and they cost a lot less than that.
          Keep up with current prices and you will see am being very reasonable on prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
            Tradition are out of stock. They might make some more, but I wouldn't bank on it. So get them while you can if you need them.
            I wish they would am gonna be paying £400 for a complete brand new full set but I guess I have to as no one has the back bit trims I need as car is getting resprayed in March so can't have tatty trims on!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Keep up with current prices and you will see am being very reasonable on prices.
              You need to look a wee bit harder. I've just checked and current prices are 57 quid per side.

Comment

You need to look a wee bit harder. I've just checked and current prices are 57 quid per side.
                I don’t know where you are looking cheapest one on eBay is £145 get your bloody facts right. This is a selling thread not a debate

Comment

My facts are right yours are wrong.

Comment

My facts are right yours are wrong.
                    Well saying your so clever why don’t you share the link so everyone can take advantage of these super prices cause they DEFINITELY haven’t been £57 a side. Once again to the folk interested these are £145 per side on eBay and that is correct information

Comment

I’m after a rear set if any available guys

Comment

Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
                        I’m after a rear set if any available guys
                        NLA unfortunately proper pain! There's a set on ebay for £309!!!! which is daylight robbery. somewhere someday someone will make a set of these!!

Comment

Have you got a link to them ?

Comment

There are still a few of the door moldings available at sensible prices. It appears that you need to be purchasing from OE outlets in Germany to get a reasonable deal. I wouldn't be surprised it they've bought Traditions stock. What price were they when AT had them in stock?
                            91 Modded 3B
                            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

My trims aren't for sale any more but if anyone wants a cheap pair I guess Nuvo is your man to speak to.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X