No announcement yet.

2020 Billet pulley group buy interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have any of these left over James? And do people still swear by replacing the spacer washer for a new diamond coated one each time?

Comment

The batch was a couple of hundred to get the price down so for sure there are still some!

Error404 i mean do it by the book, not sure you can still get the washer though? Maybe something for alex to look into
      Chef

Comment

I did look at the diamond coated washers a year or so ago but at the time they were still available so not a valid commercial proposition to reproduce. If they are NLA I will make them.
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Any news on these Chef?
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
            Any news on these Chef?
            Hi David i called last week and they promised to have them out i emailed today to ask to confirm this and had no reply. Ill call again tomorrow.

Its slightly frustrating because if they just explained they are short staffed and having issues or such at least i would have a straight forward answer but at the minute its just lip service to keep me sweet!

Chef

Comment

Thanks mate I know it a nightmare when you get nothing to worry with, thanks for the update
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hi Chef...heard anything from them? Happy to give them a rattle too, itching to get started on my cambelt change
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I have a spare one, if you need one asap. You can replace it when the batch arrives from James.
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Thanks Steve, I do not mind sending Davids straight on to you. Getting slightly frustrated with them now! Guess at the end of the day lucky they are still open.
                    Chef

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
                      Getting slightly frustrated with them now! Guess at the end of the day lucky they are still open.
                      Happy to wait as I'm sure most are, the time it takes is the time it takes.

Comment

Hi, sorry to take thread slightly off, but what’s the benefit of this? Sorry if stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pow3rL3ss View Post
                          Hi, sorry to take thread slightly off, but what’s the benefit of this? Sorry if stupid question.
                          The stock pulley is known to fail at the locking key with catastrophic results. I have one of Chef's on my car and they are brilliantly engineered.
                          Nothelle S2 Avant
                          Black Ur project
                          Ocianic Ur project gone
                          S2 Coupe project gone
                          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

The stock pulley is known to fail at the locking key with catastrophic results. I have one of Chef's on my car and they are brilliantly engineered.

thank you for the reply, that makes sense. Hopefully when I buy an S2 these will still be around

Comment

I would get one now. You can always sell it on again if you don't need it.
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

terrybullwon am I too late to jump on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X