For sale ABT 2.5L 7A (Stroke 92.8) engine and ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale ABT 2.5L 7A (Stroke 92.8) engine and ecu

Every long time forum member remembers my nervous breakdown with this car!? ABT 2.5l Coupe Q topic

Im very sad to say that the car doesnt exist anymore with those wide arch wings ect, i lost the car because of moron first owner in Estonia, spoken in the topic and thats that. The cars body was basicaly totaled, wings were ripped off ect. What can you do anymore...

The engine was saved by a friend of mine and he has taken the engine apart for inspection, technically the engine is OK and it was driven very fiew miles!
    It is 2.5L ABT engine with 92.8 crank
    Technically the engine is OK!
    Cams are original 7A ones.
    Bore is 83mm
    ABT tuned ECU

Im only helping my friend to sell the engine so i suggest to contact with him by email or facebook.

Rainer Lupp
    roosteskuubik@gmail.com

Engine is located in Estonia, shipping to every part of the world is not a problem!

PRICE: 3999€

ENGINE PICTURES:

CAR PICTURES:

1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
    *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
    1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

I'm sorry, but what happened to the car?

If only I had the cash..... would build it up off the car, new ECU and throttle body it, then swap it out for the stock 7A I have.

Comment

So the car was destroyed in a crash?
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Im sorry to say but at first i was the one who was ment to get the car but the very last owner "had an epiphany" and thought when he was sleeping that he has a Ferrari on the field sat there for years...

He started to mess with out deal with price and finaly said that the car is not for sale. Years passed and one other guy still bought the car with the same ammount of money that we finaly discussed.

In some time he started to rip the car appart to do a restauration? Dunno, basicaly he totaled all the fenders, they were ripped appart and there is nothing to talk about any more and it still gets on my nerves what happened with it.

Engine was saved by a friend of mine, but the only way to go with it is to restore it as it is. Su thats why its for sale. He took the engine appart for inspection but there is no point of doing 92.8 "stroker turbo engine" it would kill the idea of ABT special 2.5l 7a engine. You get the point.
        1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
        *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
        1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Working...
        X