Genuine BBS LM127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine BBS LM127

Car has sold so now looking to sell some of my wheel collection that I had for it.

First up are the LM's, 4x 18x8.5J ET30, 5x112

I bought these in the Netherlands and had them shipped over. The barrels and centres were finished in chrome powder coat and the lip polished by "Mike the Polisher". New gold bolts were fitted(original BBS ones will come with the wheels) and genuine red BBS badges fitted. They've never had a tyre fitted since the refurb and only one has been test fitted on my car.

I want £2000 for them, No offers please. I realise it's a hell of amount of money for a set of wheels but they owe me more and you'll struggle to find as set in the same condition as mine for any where close to that price. In fact you'll stuggle to find a set in the UK for sale at all and sets needing a refurb are going for more on the continent.
    I also have a new set of Rain Sports, 225/35/18 that I was going to use on them for an additional £200.

I've been scammed before selling wheels so due to their value I won't be shipping these, Cash or Bank Transfer and collection from Fife, Scotland although I am happy to travel a bit to meet up if I have to. Please only message if you are seriously interested, No Swaps!!

Last edited by ajax1976; 28 June 2020, 20:25.

Gorgeous.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
    X