Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    !!!SOLD!!! at last someone appreciated a bargain when they see one pleasure to do business with you Sir, I'll keep an eye out for the grills

Leave a comment:

• GurjinderSembhi
    replied
    Hi Rikki - depending on where in the world you are, I would be interested. Will send you a PM

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    These are still up for grabs peeps not heard from the interested party so first to pop round with £500 can take them £100 per wheel gotta be sale of the century If the member from Notts is looking call me I can't find your number bud

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    On hold until december

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    I know bud the RS2 spacing is a pain

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    I’m sure if they fitted S2 hubs they’d be long gone, would look very nice on my Nothelle

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Got a few people interested but really don't have the time for packing and waiting for couriers or dropping them off so gonna say collection only sorry peeps

Leave a comment:

• lcsmith
    replied
    I 'was' interested but I'm in Shetland so need them packaged for my courier to collect........was told that wasn't possible......still interested if that has changed?

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post

Ask Kit
    This is kinda of hijacking your thread mate. But I would be prepared to part with one to help out another member, the ones I have require refurbishing but are uncracked and straight.

Still amazed these these haven't sold.

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Originally posted by nip View Post
    I need 1 ?
    Ask Kit

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Check my thread someone wanted one on there

Leave a comment:

• John.
    replied
    Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
    I have three spare genuine RS2 wheels already mate, otherwise I'd be interested.
    I think there was a guy on here in Australia needing one?....

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    I have three spare genuine RS2 wheels already mate, otherwise I'd be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Rikki Kitto
    replied
    Cheers open to swaps for interesting stuff if you want to slim down your stash

Leave a comment:

• K Simmonds
    replied
    Yeah, I'm very surprised they've not sold at that price.. I have a couple of spare spares for mine otherwise I'd be potentially interested at this price, though I can't afford them anyway ATM so that's totally hypothetical. Anyway GLWS, and if you can brave packaging them google wheel couriers, you'll be surprised how cheap they are. Though five does complicate things a little as they tend to have set prices for either single wheels/tyres or sets of four, though I still reckon they could be shipped anywhere in the mainland UK for less than £50.

Yet another bump.
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 9 November 2021, 19:32. Reason: More info.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X