Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 b4 Avant breaking for parts

Hi all,

Due to me needing a whole load of small parts during the respray of my S2, I found a b4 80 estate (TDI) that was cheap enough so I'm stripping the bits off that I need.

Before I send it to the scrap yard I thought it best to see if anyone here needs anything from it?

It's a TDI auto and not a quattro, so no interesting bits really but lots of clips and trims etc.

Let me know if you need anything and I can get it off or send you photos.

I hope this post is ok, I know they usually need a price but I'm happy to keep the thread updated with prices for bits that anyone wants.

Mark
    Attached Files

How much for the bonnet and wings if they are in good condition? Where abouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The bonnet is in good condition except that someone had drilled a hole in the middle presumably for a hood ornament...

The drivers wing has a large dent (possibly could be popped out) but I think both are rust free. I'll check next time I'm there and get back to you.

​​​​

Comment

Cheers mate but I’ll just leave them. Wanting to avoid painting panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What condition is the lower plastic trim on the drivers door?....any good?

Interior colour/spec?

Comment

What condition is the brake servo in?
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Do you have the boot D pillar trims and other trims in boot

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                What condition is the lower plastic trim on the drivers door?....any good?

Interior colour/spec?

From memory the trim is in good condition but it's not the same a the S2 trim.

Interior is cream/light grey
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
                  What condition is the brake servo in?
                  I haven't ever driven the car so I can't guarantee it works I'm afraid

Comment

im after a full carpet mate for my coupe , im told the avant fits but unsure , where abouts are you mate

Comment

Originally posted by markb_1303 View Post
                      ........ it's not the same a the S2 trim.
                      It's not for an S2 If the trim is straight I'd be interested .

Comment

It's not for an S2 If the trim is straight I'd be interested .
                        Sorry for the delay, but made it to the yard yesterday, it looks good to me, here's a photo, let me know if you're interested
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesey View Post
                          im after a full carpet mate for my coupe , im told the avant fits but unsure , where abouts are you mate
                          Here are a couple of photos of the carpet. It's pretty grubby so I'm not sure if you're going to be interested?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by markb_1303 View Post
                            Sorry for the delay, but made it to the yard yesterday, it looks good to me, here's a photo, let me know if you're interested
                            Looks good at the wing end but it's usual for them to get damaged bent where they stick out a bit at the rear of the door, can't see this too great in your picture.
                            I know I'm being fussy here but I'm looking to replace mine (because it's bent/damaged at the end) with one in better/straight condition.
                            Any chance of a picture of other end?

Comment

Looks good at the wing end but it's usual for them to get damaged bent where they stick out a bit at the rear of the door, can't see this too great in your picture.
                              I know I'm being fussy here but I'm looking to replace mine (because it's bent/damaged at the end) with one in better/straight condition.
                              Any chance of a picture of other end?
                              I can but I can't guarantee when I'll get back to the yard. I understand it needs to be right

Comment

Working...
                              X