X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidney for sale

I'm getting desperate - offers
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

I'll give you a tenner for it. I sold my two last week and everythings been going a bit hazy after that :S

Feel for you mate - I can see how much money/love/time you put into your car.

Mine's in limbo at the moment, but hopefully we'll see what happens in next few days with it.

PJ
    'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

I'll take anything !

I am still hopeful of getting to the meet - with teh S2 and it running full boost.
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

dont need kidneys this week ,but might consider swapping chest adornments for a nice healthy pancreas
        skint but fast

Comment

Originally posted by madshad
          dont need kidneys this week ,but might consider swapping chest adornments for a nice healthy pancreas
          I might be interested in that offer, but obviously I would need to see some photos first.
          ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

i can do better than that ,how about sale or return ill be travelling up the 75 2 morrow ill drop them off at that shell garage,the one where you have to go back round the roundabout to get the right way ,obviously like to see your pancreas at same time if thats ok,
            skint but fast

Comment

What time tomorrow?
              I need to fill up with Optimax and that's my local filling station!

I'll bring the scalpel if you bring the sewing kit.:wacked:
              ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
              X