S2, 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2, 3b

Folks, after much thought, consideration, calculation... and tears, I have finally decided that the car has to go to raise much needed cash

The stats are:

H Reg (91), Pearl Blue, Electric sunrrof, windows, mirrors, A/C (although currently not working), Cruise Control (also currently not working), leathers, 150,000 miles, alarm/immobiliser, FSH, all receipts to prove work done to it.

The car has had a lot of work done to it By Paul Nugent, so quality on that front is guaranteed.

But, there is still a little work left to do - mainly, the air pipe needs replacing as do a few other leads/hoses. There is also a small scratch on the passenger side door. Other than that everything else is OK.

If anyone is interested please PM me - the price is negotiable.

Thanks

Alpesh

Thats a shame Alps !

For the record, from memory, the work I did on Alps' car 1Q03 was as follows -

1. New brake pressure accumulator (bomb)
    2. New front wishbone bushes
    3. New front top mounts (Blue)
    4. Bled brakes (DOT4)
    5. New front discs and pads
    6. New rear diff mount
    7. New ARB link rods
    8. New ARB bushes

It was all rebuilt with new nuts and bolts.

Cheers,

Paul
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I'd kinda forgotten how much work actually was done.

If any ones is interested I still have the massive list of parts (supplied by none other than our Martyn) that have been fitted. Doug also kindly sent me a spare fuel pump, which had been fitted.

Also I have receipts and documents for other work done.

Alps

Comment

Working...
      X