No announcement yet.

h-beam conrods for sale 320euro/set of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aron, have you any details of the 650 euro pistons. Who make them and from what alloy. Can we have different compression ratios and sizes.

I am looking for pistons for a daily driver car not a full power race engine so long life and low expansion for low oil use is important.

Je pistons were what I was looking at as they say low expansion. How do yours compare. Thanks again des

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
      Aron, have you any details of the 650 euro pistons. Who make them and from what alloy. Can we have different compression ratios and sizes.

I am looking for pistons for a daily driver car not a full power race engine so long life and low expansion for low oil use is important.

Je pistons were what I was looking at as they say low expansion. How do yours compare. Thanks again des
      if you want to use it daily, and important is a low oil use, you need the stock audi pistons. dont buy any aftermarket. engines with forged pistons, like to eat oil and not for long term use.
      i can offer cp or arias pistons, if you really want that.
      --------------------------------------------------------
      Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

Thanks for being honest aron that was my fear of oil burning with "special" pistons. But can we get larger than 81mm audi pistons for starting with a "new" cylinder? Eg fixing a worn block.

If not which aftermarket piston would you recommend as a best compromise. Thanks des

Comment

Yep, I had an overbore piston in my Coupe after an oversize #2 rebore on the block. Got them from Tom (audiman) and also Aelred can get 'em... cost me £500 for the set.
          AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Oh, interesting.. number 2 over must be 82mm yes?

Comment

Interesting stuff here http://www.motorenteile.mahle.com/eL...spa-1326559081

Mahle part number 034 9202 second over bore is 81.51mm. Sorry for off topic aron.

Comment

Sounds totally normal to me , 10 thou increments for each overbore, 10 thou is 0.254 mm so second over bore in mm is 0.51 when you round up the 2 microns

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
                  Thanks for being honest aron that was my fear of oil burning with "special" pistons. But can we get larger than 81mm audi pistons for starting with a "new" cylinder? Eg fixing a worn block.

If not which aftermarket piston would you recommend as a best compromise. Thanks des
                  i dont want to scare you. oil burning is not that bad with aftermarket pistons, but much more like original audi pistons. if you want more hp, you have to get forgedones. oil burning is not a big deal. there is few stores who sells oil and you can fill up your engine.

Comment

Hi.
                    Have you still some set of H-beam rods? Wanted one set for stock engine.

Comment

i will have 100 sets on next week.

Comment

And whats the price with shipping to LATVIA ?

Comment

Originally posted by max_s2 View Post
                          And whats the price with shipping to LATVIA ?
                          380euro+30euro.

Comment

Nice, I'll take one set. PM me your paypal details etc.

Comment

Originally posted by max_s2 View Post
                              Nice, I'll take one set. PM me your paypal details etc.
                              i pm you, when i have them in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                                i pm you, when i have them in my hand
                                Must have big hands to hold 100 sets

Comment

Working...
                                X