-instrumental cluster
    -braks (front)

pm for more info!!!
    Audi Coupe S2 1993
    Audi V8 4.2 1993
    Audi cabrio 1998

ECU and Instrument Cluster

Hi Valjo,

I am interested in buying the ECU and Instrument Cluster for my own Audi S2 "3B".

Please let me know how much you want for each item (including postage/shipping) and also what condition they are in?

The Instrument Cluster in my car has been damaged by damp - the white backing on the petrol gauge has cracked and warped, and the speedometer has an intermittent fault too.

Do you offer any guarantees or refund with either of these parts?

Please send me a note of your best prices,

Thanks,

Donald
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by valjo
    i am selling:
    -ecu (3b)
    -wast gate
    -mass air flow meter
    -instrumental cluster
    -braks (front)

pm for more info!!!

Comment

Im interested in the mass flow meter. Is a 3B and a ABY unit the same? Thanks des.

Comment

Donald - the instrument cluster will more than likely be in kilometres per hour. Your UK car would fail its MOT with that I believe.
        ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Ah - thanks for the tip. Hhmmm - now, I wonder if I can get a refund on that flight ticket to Slovenia ...
          Cheers,
          Donald
          ps I'm a 47yr old Dooonhamer myself (now in Edin) originally Dfs High and Academy ... is Dfs your home town?

Comment

Originally posted by Donald
            Ah - thanks for the tip. Hhmmm - now, I wonder if I can get a refund on that flight ticket to Slovenia ...
            Cheers,
            Donald
            ps I'm a 47yr old Dooonhamer myself (now in Edin) originally Dfs High and Academy ... is Dfs your home town?
            Small world - I was born in Dumfries, but brought up in Castle Douglas. I've been in Dumfries for just over 10 years now.
            ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
            X