RS2 Turbo, EM & IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Turbo, EM & IM

Unfortunately due to being seriously ripped off recently, I have no option but to sell the RS2 turbo, Exhaust Manifold and inlet manifold that I had bought recently. I can't even afford to get them fitted, let alone the remap required afterwards.

So, they're for sale. The turbo and EM are NEW (I'm sure Mihnea could verify this as I've not long bought them direct from him.), but the IM is second hand although it looks new. I got it from Marco recently from a damaged RS2.

I also have all the bolts and gaskets as bought from VAG Parts although I do not have a head gasket. There are NO injectors.

So basically, everything (bar injectors and a remap) you need to turn your standard 230BHP S2 into an M3 beating 370BHP monster! This is breaking my heart just typing this, but needs must as the saying goes.

I am looking for a quick sale. I would rather sell it all to the same place. A UK buyer would be preferred (but not essential) so as to negate the need for money transfers. I am willing to meet someone half way to save on carriage if required, or I can sort out shipping (these are heavy items, so we'll have to do a deal on shipping).

Please PM with offers.

ex '93 Avant owner

Yhm
    S4 2.7 Twin Turbo, with a few mods

Comment

Originally posted by Paulm
      Yhm
      Hmmmm. Originally I wanted to buy a new house......
      Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Feckin Forum always with the temtation
        [Lord forgive as the flesh is weak,lead me not into temtaion AGAIN!!!]
        someone buy these fruits of the devil so i wont be tempted no more
        Rob W
        04 Audi S4 Avant
        55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
        92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
        1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

Damn this is just what i need but i have had somewhat of a catastrophy this week
          Graham
          Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Rob W
            Feckin Forum always with the temtation
            [Lord forgive as the flesh is weak,lead me not into temtaion AGAIN!!!]
            someone buy these fruits of the devil so i wont be tempted no more
            LOL, as someone who as already been tempted (and failed miserably) by the Evil one, I say, go on, do it, succumb to the temptation, you know you want to .

Mark.
            Mark - Modded

Comment

Thanx for your support Mark,might have known you would be tempting me to the dark side.

May the force be with you

Originally posted by Mark Halligan
              LOL, as someone who as already been tempted (and failed miserably) by the Evil one, I say, go on, do it, succumb to the temptation, you know you want to .

Mark.
              Rob W
              04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

hubba hubba

Hmmm, need to do a bank job i think - you are right, this forum is a nightmare for dreamers like me. Anyone got a couple of grand they want to lend with favourable repayment terms

Ah well....must.....not.....give...in

PM me with what you are looking for price wise pls

David
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thank you very much to all who expressed an interest in these parts.

They have now sold.
                  ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Ah i can sleep soundly in my bed tonight without the temptation :mischeif:

Originally posted by sidspud
                    Thank you very much to all who expressed an interest in these parts.

They have now sold.
                    Rob W
                    04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

\i'll be intersested in those bits if you want to write to me or call me on 02087592143. Regards, Mo

Comment

Originally posted by DTM S2
                        \i'll be intersested in those bits if you want to write to me or call me on 02087592143. Regards, Mo
                        Look 2 posts above yours. They sold same day.
                        ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Thank God They Are Sold I Just Made My Mate (who Owns The Car) Fork Out Huge Cash For 993 Bi Turbo Brakes, I Would Have Bankruppted Him

Comment

Working...
                          X