Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3B Black carpet

I've got a black carpet I bought some time ago to replace my cream carpet
    some time ago as I prefer the black. I didn't realise the carpet is cut differently between the 3B and ABY, so it doesn't fit. Condition is pretty good.

I'm posting this here just to guage any interest in this, if there is, I take the time to shampoo it and vac it for however wants it. I should be able to get some digital pics too.

Offers?

its awkward with the ABY's too, the audi mats they have listed dont match up right either
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
      its awkward with the ABY's too, the audi mats they have listed dont match up right either
      Hi Greg, I know exactly what you mean, though I was talking about the actual carpet rather than the carpet mats not fitting. A royal pain.

Thanks.

Comment

ah i see what you mean, its because the transmission tunnel between 3B and ABY is different.
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
          ah i see what you mean, its because the transmission tunnel between 3B and ABY is different.
          The very same

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo
            The very same
            I've got a 3b black carpet I think. It is lurking in my loft Yours for £10 I live in Cheshire.

I think basically the difference in the tunnel is the lumps just where it joins the floor.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
              I've got a 3b black carpet I think. It is lurking in my loft Yours for £10 I live in Cheshire.

I think basically the difference in the tunnel is the lumps just where it joins the floor.

David
              Hi David, it's a 3B carpet I have and wish to sell. I bought this thinking it would fit an ABY car. I'm looking to sell the 3B carpet in the hope that I can find a carpet from another facelifted coupe, 80 or Cabrio as I think these are all the same fitment.

Thanks for the kind offer all the same.

Comment

I'll rip off your arm for that 3B black carpet David! PM me with details. @Nuvo: B4 Audi 80 carpet will fit a typ 89 Coupe q / 3B, you'll have to make slots for the front seat belt rails. All B4 cars have a high tunnel, both quattro and FWD. Doubt if it will fit ABY cars though. Cabrio carpet is quite different, much smaller at the back and harder to come by in terms of trial fitting. Maybe someone here has tried this...

Siena

Comment

Working...
                X