Smoked Rear Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Rear Lights

I have a set of smoked rear lights that I bought to go with my smoked side repeaters. Due to some nice person stealing a load of stuff from my garden last week I may be forced to sell them.
    They are the old 'treser' style (not just dark laquered) - not treser but very similar . I think they may need a slight mod if you wanted the fog lights to work - they appear to be clear smoked on that section - not red (but when I looked at mine, mine hasn't got the hole for a bulb there anyway).
    I would be tempted to keep them coz they do look very nice, but I also think they would look a lot better on a darker car - mine is red - and the only way to find out how they would look on my car is to fit them - and I don't want to go through that process if I'm not sure of the look. I like the standard lights but hate the orange part at the sides.
    Has anybody any ideas - does anybody know how smoked lights look on a red S2.
    Or if anybody is interested - I may let them go if I can get somehwere near what I paid for them. These are no longer available, and therefor weren't cheap - but would be a lovely modification.
    If anybody is interested I'll post pictures - or if someone can tell me they'll look great on my car and aren't that difficult to fit, I'll keep them.
    Cheers, Paul

Avant or Coupe? What sort of price are you looking at? Pics would be good.
    ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

If they are for a coupe i will have them off you, been after a set for a while.

Greg

Pm me
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
      X