No announcement yet.

A lot of Audi S2 parts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, give Flexx a chance! Not a good idea to paint him bad on someone else's say - so, as for anyone who feels they have not been treated fairly, why not PM Flexx and try and resolve things privately? Public rantings are not nice to see and it's not fair on other Forum users... We should leave public humiliation to lesser forums.

Siena

Comment

Originally posted by Vagsport
      Guys, give Flexx a chance! Not a good idea to paint him bad on someone else's say - so, as for anyone who feels they have not been treated fairly, why not PM Flexx and try and resolve things privately? Public rantings are not nice to see and it's not fair on other Forum users... We should leave public humiliation to lesser forums.

Siena
      I don't think it was necessarily public "ranting" it was more of public concern.

We should have like ebay has for selling products: positive and negative feedback for public viewing.
      I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

I agree, Josh, but still some things are best dealt with between the buyer and seller. I doubt if the S2 Forum is geared up to dealing with disgruntled buyers and sellers, such things can spill over and take over entire threads. Also going the ebay route will make the Forum way too commercial.

Siena

Comment

Those who know me from other forums know that I'm the last to start a "public rant". I merely wanted to bring my experience to the attention of those on this forum. I believe it is in everyone's interest to hear about experiences (both good and bad) with vendors. I am not out to "humiliate" anyone, but Internet dealings are based on trust, something that did not exist with this particular vendor.

My experience may very well be an isolated one, but it was wrong and very unprofessional. I did try to resolve things privately but to no avail. E-mails were never returned. Once the money changed hands, that was the last I heard of him. Not even an attempt at reconcilliation. Never offered proof that the item was shipped. I have kept email records of all of my conversations with him and attempts at getting in touch with him, if anyone is interested in seeing them.
          Perhaps Flexx should be the one to PM me to resolve this. I would be happy to edit and/or even remove my posts should he offer some compensation!
          Ben
          Calgary, Alberta
          Canada
          1991 CQ e//S2 w/ RS2 spec 3B 20vt
          Panther Black Metallic
          www.moda-architecture.ca

Comment

@ Ben: I guess I used the wrong choice of words, "public rant", and I apologise. Didn't mean to cause offence.

@ Flexx: Ben does have a point, sending PM's or emails can save a lot of grief, this is something you're gonna have to deal with if you want any sort of positive feedback. In terms of Ben editing his post after things have been resolved, you can't get more reasonable than that!

Siena

Comment

@ Ben: I guess I used the wrong choice of words, "public rant", and I apologise. Didn't mean to cause offence.

@ Flexx: Ben does have a point, sending PM's or emails can save a lot of grief, this is something you're gonna have to deal with if you want any sort of positive feedback. In terms of Ben editing his post after things have been resolved, you can't get more reasonable than that!

Siena

No problem - that is the best way...for bouth sides !

PM will be send soon !!

Flexx

Comment

Siena
                No offence taken Siena! I hope I didn't come off sounding insulted.

Flexx has sent me a PM and we are trying to resolve things privately. I will let the forum know the results of any sort of resolution.
                Ben
                Calgary, Alberta
                Canada
                1991 CQ e//S2 w/ RS2 spec 3B 20vt
                Panther Black Metallic
                www.moda-architecture.ca

Comment

Hello,

Do you have a rear silencer to fit ABY S2? It seems they are difficult to find in Scotland.

Thanks
                  Red S2 Coupe 1992 3B. Bog standard - Ongoing resurrection after major leak fixing program, stripped out and replaced carpet underfelt. Lovely dry, fresh smelling car now Also repaired damaged wiring loom which killed Central locking unit(s).

Comment

do you have headlight leveling switch and the two leveling motors for headlights...and shipping to the USA.

cheers!
                    joe
                    Joe "NoNonsense"
                    axis motorsport
                    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomS2
                      Hello,

Do you have a rear silencer to fit ABY S2? It seems they are difficult to find in Scotland.

Thanks

Hi !

U mean the rear part of the exhaust system, right ? For a S2 ABY Coupe ??

Yes they r different, and I have one here, in best condition !!

Price is 270 EURO incl. shipping

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
                        do you have headlight leveling switch and the two leveling motors for headlights...and shipping to the USA.

cheers!
                        joe
                        Hi !

I have the leveling switch and just ONE of the motor !!

When u want ... 60 Euro incl. shipping 2 the USA.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Flexx
                          Hi !

I have the leveling switch and just ONE of the motor !!

When u want ... 60 Euro incl. shipping 2 the USA.

Cheers
                          Hey Flexx,
                          any chance you'll get another motor in soon...one motor wouldn't do me too good since I cannot buy another at dealers here in the USA.

Cheers!
                          joe
                          Joe "NoNonsense"
                          axis motorsport
                          joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
                          X