Hi Guy's
I am at a junction in my life when we are expecting a baby and we have to change our primary car.
the S2 has been in the garage since June and today we went to see it. The garage was close for lunch but i saw the car. The original plan was to get the car preped for its MOT with the view to sell it as a running car with the Mot and 6 months tax.
While at the garage i got a look in the car only to be dissapointed by the interior being damp and the footwells full of water. When the car went to the garage in June it flew out like it was a new car and it really got me excited to getting it back on the road.
Imagine how gutted i am now that i have to face the fact that i can't afford to put it back on the road.
My problem is that now i will have a £600 garage bill and very little spare cash to spend on it and the garage has informed me that the abs light is on all the time,they suspect a faulty senser. They would need more time and money., a bit pissed off after already spending £400 of new parts.
I guess i am asking if it is worth trying to sell in its current state or go down the road of breaking it up. Is there much demand for S2 parts still?
Please post your thoughts as i will be making the final decision on Friday.
I would be sorry to break it but it would raise more cash
I am at a junction in my life when we are expecting a baby and we have to change our primary car.
the S2 has been in the garage since June and today we went to see it. The garage was close for lunch but i saw the car. The original plan was to get the car preped for its MOT with the view to sell it as a running car with the Mot and 6 months tax.
While at the garage i got a look in the car only to be dissapointed by the interior being damp and the footwells full of water. When the car went to the garage in June it flew out like it was a new car and it really got me excited to getting it back on the road.
Imagine how gutted i am now that i have to face the fact that i can't afford to put it back on the road.
My problem is that now i will have a £600 garage bill and very little spare cash to spend on it and the garage has informed me that the abs light is on all the time,they suspect a faulty senser. They would need more time and money., a bit pissed off after already spending £400 of new parts.
I guess i am asking if it is worth trying to sell in its current state or go down the road of breaking it up. Is there much demand for S2 parts still?
Please post your thoughts as i will be making the final decision on Friday.
I would be sorry to break it but it would raise more cash
Comment