S2 Plasma Gauges - New Batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bo
    Where did you get the carbon surround and the alloy rings? They look awesome!
    Cheers
    Karl
    Oz
    (Looking forward to getting the plasma gauges as they look amazing!)
    Oct 93 build MY 94 ABY Kingfisher Blue Audi S2 with MD147 turbo :mischeif:u SOLD
    Audi 90 Quattro 20V 1989 7A
    Audi TTRS 2010 APR stage 2 +
    Triumph 675 Street Triple R

Comment

They are made by the same company that does the plasma gauges. Its a nice bit of kit. I can send you a set out with the gauges if you like.
      91 S2 coupé - RIP
      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
        They are made by the same company that does the plasma gauges. Its a nice bit of kit. I can send you a set out with the gauges if you like.
        Yes please Bo. I've pm'd you but I didn't see this reply. Can you give me a quote all up?
        Cheers
        Karl
        Oz
        Oct 93 build MY 94 ABY Kingfisher Blue Audi S2 with MD147 turbo :mischeif:u SOLD

Comment

Only 12 sets left now, they are selling out fast!

Not enough interest for the KMH ones yet, so they will be available with the next batch, next year.
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Not enough interest for the KMH ones yet, so they will be available with the next batch, next year.
            Mine have just arrived from Bo...

I have to say that with the Carbon Surrounds and SS rims they look SUPERB!!!

Can't wait to get them fitted...

Need to get the car back first.... Boost leak Grrrr

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

did anyone else have problems with teh carbon not fitting right?
              Mine was about 1mm too big for the instrument housing and didn't sit right and i managed to funk it up trying to get it to fit
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                Mine was about 1mm too big for the instrument housing and didn't sit right and i managed to funk it up trying to get it to fit
                Bo Fitted mine....

Whilst I am really pleased with it, there are a couple minor issues.. But nothing in this life is perfect...

I find with things like that its better to walk away have a fag and a brew and then sit down and collect your thoughts and try again.... Rather than forcing things to fit in frustration or anger!! :mischeif:

Bit late now but Hey Ho!!

sigpic

Comment

The carbon should fit, although a few people have said its a bit to tight. I also found that to be the case on the last two i did but from the first batch they were fine.

If you want i can send you a refund just pm me.
                  91 S2 coupé - RIP
                  98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

its ok mate its probably my fault i ****ed it up

i wondered if it might be my housing that was a bit different to the one they used as a template or something maybe?
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

OK Bo
                      Don't forget to include me in the list. What about the rings and carbon surround?
                      Cheers
                      Karl
                      Oz

Comment

Pictures of Mine now fitted..... Well Chuffed 100% improvement over the OEM ones!!

I have wired mine so they are on constantly.... Bo Fitted the Carbon Surrounds & SS Dials Which really look good IMHO... & have changed all the bulbs to LED's... I did change the Heater dials but have now changed 'em back to bulbs, as they do giver out a fuller & brighter light...

With Flash - Dials On Lights Off...

Without Flash Dials On Lights Off

Without Flash Dials On & Lights On See The Red Needles.

Aux Dials Lights On...

The only issue I had when fitting them was with the Aux Dials... They are a right PITA to fit... and I thought they didn't work, but it turns out the transformer has to be wired correctly +to + & -to-.....

Great Items & I would recommend them to EVERYONE....

(I have kept the original clusters so I can put the car back to standard if I ever sell her!!).

sigpic

Comment

Hello, you have these gauges in km/h and temperature in celcius scale? In Brazil the scales is metrics. I'm don't want these gauges in miles and km. You can make with rs2 porsche simbol in tachometer? My S2 have body the RS2. The mileage gauge not be modified because the precision. The final velocity is the some of S2. Thank's.

Comment

New price for the last 11 sets, £110 inc delivery.

This includes the main gauges and the aux gauges.

Please PM me if you are interested in a set.

A kit in kmh is not available yet, when it is it will have the same style rev counter as this kit with the s2 logo and not the rs2 logo.
                            91 S2 coupé - RIP
                            98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

If only my wallet wasnt so tight fisted. They look stunning.

Comment

Nic, i can do you a set on credit if you like. Like the good old days..
                                91 S2 coupé - RIP
                                98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Working...
                                X