OZ 17" Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ 17" Wheels

I have a set of 4 17" OZ Spa wheels for sale. I bought them a while back with the intention of fitting onto my coupe but haven't got around to doing it and need the space now.

wheels are 8.5" wide. ET35 (35 Offset) 17" diameter. The tool for fitting the centre cap etc is included. Could do with a repaint but alloys are free from buckles etc.

£100, P&P in mainland UK will be about £20 I guess but collection is ok too.
    Attached Files
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Anyone interested?
    Greg

Comment

Hey Greg

Take it they are PCD 112 but the offset makes them stand out more as wider from hub to lip of alloy?

Cheers
      S2 Avant ABY

Comment

They are the same dimensions as the S6 wheels I currently have fitted so they are a straight fit with 225/45 17 Tyres.
        Greg

Comment

hmmm like them a lot, however if a 3rd set of allows appeared at this address I would be hearing from a lawyer after my last Oz purchase

Make a nice trackday set, any idea on the weight per alloy?
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I'll see if I can get them on a set of scale and see what they weigh, I know there not gonna be anywhere near the superleggra's of this world though.
            Greg

Comment

They look like an F1 cup derivative, I think OZ SPA is the manufacturer and company / country thing for Italy, like ltd. over here. F1 cups are heavy having looked
              Cheers'en, AndyC
              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Yeah, there no heavier than the S6 wheels I have fitted, will see if I can get some scales out for them.
                Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                  I have a set of 4 17" OZ Spa wheels for sale. I bought them a while back with the intention of fitting onto my coupe but haven't got around to doing it and need the space now.

wheels are 8.5" wide. ET35 (35 Offset) 17" diameter. The tool for fitting the centre cap etc is included. Could do with a repaint but alloys are free from buckles etc.

£100, P&P in mainland UK will be about £20 I guess but collection is ok too.
                  anyone know what these are called as spa isnt listed on the oz website also where do i get the special valves from
                  Attached Files
                  94 s2 avant
                  aoc member 1116

Comment

Working...
                  X