Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst pearl Rs2 for sale...

Hi there peeps.....

Time to sell my beloved Rs2......not something i really want to do but moving house forces sale lack of space.......

1995 Amethyst pearl Audi Rs2 (LHD)
    174000 kms
    Full black leather (heated seats) and climate
    Mrc generic re map and health check (april 08)
    Miltek cat back + de cat
    new oe front fogs and indicators
    recently referbed oe Cup 1's and Falken 225 45 z17 boots
    rear discs and pads (may 08)
    fk 30 mm springs (new top mounts)
    Cam belt,plugs,water pump,oils 10/04/08
    clifford alarm and immobilizer (cat 1)
    HID upgrade
    oe dog guard (roll net)
    Tax and mot 10/09

This Car is in fantastic condition.....you guys might know the car??? inters last year and castle coombe Audi open day 08 where i met a few of the S2 forum chaps.
    I have treasured this car since i purchased it over a year ago.....garaged and only used weekends and show season.The interior is in great condition,leather regularly conditioned(gliptone)no rips or nasty tears,with original floor mats.
    After a trip to Mrc for a health check and a generic remap the car performs without fault,power delivery is just fantastic!!!

There are just a few bits that need attention......front pads are due for replacement which i will be doing before sale,it has a knocking bush from the front end (drop link i think) and the clutch pedal need a new return spring.
    Paint on the car is fab for a 14 year old car.... there are a few small bubbles under boot window seal..a small amount of usual stone chips on front of bonnet.Had the car professionally machined and mirror glazed last year with great results.

Car is based in Cornwall (Falmouth)

£8800 0vno
    please Pm me for more info....or you can ring me on 07813595057 and i will be very happy to answer any questions.

Will be posting pics on friday......but pics can be found on page 4 in 'members cars' under RS2...
    sorry camera issues
    thanks James
    Last edited by rallyejames; 11 June 2009, 01:12.

I'd have thought thats quite cheap, you should be able to get more, just depends on how long you can hold out. Good luck with the sale

Comment

Too cheap James yours is worth circa £9500 imho...if you arent in a rush im sure someone from europe will spot it and snap it up...adjust the price bud your cars too good to give away
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

pics needed too, (just wanna see an rs2 in that colour)

Comment

Will post some pics tomoz....

Where do you guys think would be the best place to advertise it to reach european buyers????

Car will be at inters this year if anybody wants it???? On your advice I'd like to up the price to £9k as maybe this is a better reflection of its true value.

Thanks, James
          Attached Files

Comment

James get her up on Pistonheads its free if you become a member seriously dont under sell your RS2 if your not in a rush for the money.
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Thanks Al.....it does need to go....space issues.I will put it on pistonheads tomoz.

Comment

That sounds fantastic! But I already have one so..

Pistonheads will be the best to reach Euro buyers I think.

Comment

Would agree on the price, looking in mint condition so 9.5-10k can't be far out I doubt. If it was a rhd, i might accept some papers from the wife
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks......Will put it on pistonheads for 9k and see how it goes? hope it goes to a good home?
                    James

Comment

£2500?

GL with the sale matey
                      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Just a couple more pics.........Car will be at inters if anyone wants a look....give me a buzz to arange.Will be camping for the weekend. 0781 3595057

Thanks James
                        Attached Files

Comment

No one interested??????? new drop links,Arb bushes,front pads fitted today.....open to sensible offers.
                          James
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure there is plenty of interest but what with the current climate and all that....it is a lovely example and well worth it.... good luck with the sale...
                            if only it was a RHD....

Comment

If I were you i'd advertise on pistonheads and ebay and rs-quatrro.de, reason say this is a lot of our European counter parts are looking for LHD RS2 from england as they are the cheapest to buy

Comment

Working...
                              X