B5 S4 Alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 S4 Alloys

Anybody want a set of four B5 S4 alloys, without tyres? They are on my S2 with no spacers and i have had no problems although the they are the wrong offset so should be used with spacers. Here they are on my S2:

Not sure what to ask £175 ono

Ill get pics of all the wheels when i get my car back
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Pm sent

Comment

Sold!
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Possibly for sale again! Need these gone so offers invited. Im going to GTI on Sunday so can take there if need be!

Comment

Steve asked me to put up some photos of the wheels so here they are....

Ant
          91' Coupe quattro 20v - project
          KW V2s and other goodies
          now gone
          03' BMW 330CI - Sold
          08' A5 Coupe 3.0l tdi quattro - Sold
          57' BMW 525d M Sport Touring

Comment

Thanks Ant, had a few pm's so hopefully they will be sold soon

Comment

I run the same alloys on my S2 ABY avant with 225/45 zr17 and have had no problems without spacers and lowered HR springs.

A cheap set of Alloys for someone!!!

Comment

Hi m8.
                Really interested in theese, what are the size?
                8x18 et ?
                Can you find me a price for shipping to denmark also?

Comment

I believe they are ET 45 and are 17inch 5X112. I would guess shipping would be quite expensive abour the £100 mark.

Comment

pmèd

Comment

Sold Again

Comment

Steve,

pm sent.

Thanks.

Comment

I bought these but have now decided to stick with 18's and so need to sell them - £150

Can be collected from south London or might be able to post or have them collected by a courier if you can find a reasonably priced one.

The condition is as per above- they haven't even seen a curb since I bought them!

Comment

noone has a picture of these wheels mounted in a pearl white coupe??

aniway 3B 16"´s wheels looks great in pearl white cars

i have a chance in Spain of buy 8 rims from S4 B5 at 350€.... and they are a in a good state.
                            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Working...
                            X