No announcement yet.

Stunning s6 for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you think a car like that needs a bit more respect? Too many classy classics are being stripped, its bad enough with the government scrappage going on!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomg23 View Post
      you probably don't want to hear this but if you sold it as parts you could probably still get 3k!
      Just curious what sort of prices you'd put on stuff to get this, I know a few people who have broken the following:

s2 coupe late spec
      s2 avants
      s4's
      s6's

and they struggle to get these prices unless its certain people on ebay doing that. Not having a go but I can't see how there is that sort of money in some of the cars unfortunately. I've heard of someone breaking a s4 who's got close to that but it was seriously well specced.

Comment

I think too many people have jumped on the urS4/S6 breaking bandwagon recently for there to be any serious money to be made. The market for spares has been flooded and there aren't enough of these cars left for the demand to be very high. There seem to be several engines for sale from various sources at the moment. Most have been for sale for some time. People are just asking too much money for them, especially in the present climate.
        '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

agree with you.....and they all seem to be around 89k from what i've seen and a few people have commented.

I'd be curious how many s4 avant/saloon's and s6 avant/saloons are left as tehy are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
            I'd be curious how many s4 avant/saloon's and s6 avant/saloons are left as tehy are rare.

Certainly ones in good nick seem extremely rare which is a real shame IMO. The S4s and S6s are seriously underated cars but it would seem that people don't look after them as much as they do S2s. Granted there are no doubt some shoddy S2s around also, but they tend to cling on to they're value better and hence perhaps attract a more enthusiastic owner.
            '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

In Sweden its the other way around... The S2's are mostly owned by young guns and looked after in according manner... The S6's on the other hand are owned by older ppl (prosty) that genuinely care for their cars and Audi as à brand

I like the S4/S6!
              Andreas Lundstroem
              A4 STCC Avant -04
              Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
              Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

To be honest I did think about breaking this briefly, but when you weigh up the hassle, time, postage, Pick up for the shell e.c.t I doubt you would make any money at all.
                I have been quoted £500 to have the chassis leg fixed and the bumper and bonnet sprayed if I supply the parts, I would defiantly be doing this if I could afford the insurance but I can’t, so I’m hoping it goes to a good home and someone sorts it out.

Comment

The damage:

Comment

My S6 with 430 hp is for sale soon. Anyone interested?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X