S2 for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 for Sale

Sadly, the time has come to part with my S2, I gotta buy a house(!!) and need the extra funds.

1991, J reg. Dark metallic Blue. 161k, 3B engine, std spec. 5 spd gearbox, AirCon (working), Milltek SS exhaust. Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm. Full Audi service history, lots of bills. T&T until September. Recent major service. 4 new Dunlop Sport 01 tyres. Sony Minidisc head unit w/changer controls. Can also throw in a minidisk portable recorder to make disc's.

I would rate this as "good" condition, my everyday car and utterly reliable.

Priced sensibly to sell @ £4250

nick@paradynedsl.force9.co.uk
    07870 210306
    Last edited by paradyne; 10 June 2004, 09:33.
    Nick R
    ---------------------------
    91 3B, 161k, Blue, Milltek.
    Still a supercar ;-)

i'd have thought the price was on the low side....?
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk
      i'd have thought the price was on the low side....?
      Yeah, it probably is a little low but I feel its an honest price given its mileage etc. Breaks my heart to sell it but I gotta make sacrifices if I'm gonna get funds in for house buying.

BTW, am I right in thinking you're Dave? with the pearlescent white one - if so I met you at GTI Int couple of years back when we parked up 5/6 S2's together!
      Nick R
      Still a supercar ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by paradyne

BTW, am I right in thinking you're Dave? with the pearlescent white one - if so I met you at GTI Int couple of years back when we parked up 5/6 S2's together!
        He looks younger in his photo!

David

Comment

Now Sold
          Nick R
          Still a supercar ;-)

Comment

That has to be the quickest sale EVER! Did you sell it to someone from here, or was it advertised elsewhere?
            ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Originally posted by sidspud
              That has to be the quickest sale EVER! Did you sell it to someone from here, or was it advertised elsewhere?
              I advertised on Autotraders website, placing the add on Wednesday night, and this forum as well.
              I didnt see the point in putting it into the paper copy of the trader given that there are only 6-12 S2's onsale nationally (and only one other within 40 miles!) If nothing had come of it I'd have then tried eBay as I've recently seen a few S2's going on there.

The buyer is only a few miles down the road and I guess its just what he was looking for!
              Nick R
              Still a supercar ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X