Brand new knock sensor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new knock sensor.

Got a surplus to requirements, never used knock sensor for sale.

It's the blue plugged version, Audi part number 054 905 377G and Bosch part number 0 261 231 036. This was sourced directly from Bosch themselves, so was considerably cheaper than an Audi sourced one.

I've read the difference between these, basically comes down to the lead length and the colour of the plug on the end, so although the FA specifies it for use on an ABY, it could possibly be used on a 3B/ADU/AAN (+ various other engines outside of the 'S' range).

It's lead length is 535mm and is used on the rear position of the block.
    Please verify yourself that is would be long enough for your application.

I paid £30 for this, all in inc VAT, so looking for that and I'll ship it for nowt first class recorded.
    Payment via paypal, cheque, cash (at your own risk) or if you must, bank transfer.
    I'll not except chocolate buttons, monopoly money or a three week old kitkat.
    Ta

2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Originally posted by Jas11n View Post
    Got a surplus to requirements, never used knock sensor for sale.

It's the blue plugged version, Audi part number 054 905 377G and Bosch part number 0 261 231 036. This was sourced directly from Bosch themselves, so was considerably cheaper than an Audi sourced one.

I've read the difference between these, basically comes down to the lead length and the colour of the plug on the end, so although the FA specifies it for use on an ABY, it could possibly be used on a 3B/ADU/AAN (+ various other engines outside of the 'S' range).

It's lead length is 535mm and is used on the rear position of the block.
    Please verify yourself that is would be long enough for your application.

I paid £30 for this, all in inc VAT, so looking for that and I'll ship it for nowt first class recorded.
    Payment via paypal, cheque, cash (at your own risk) or if you must, bank transfer.
    I'll not except chocolate buttons, monopoly money or a three week old kitkat.
    Ta
    Hi Jase,

I'll have it...!!!!! Guess I need to try and sell my chocolate buttons before funding you...

PM me your paypal details....

Thanks,

Chris
    Last edited by LHD_Kid; 4 August 2009, 21:54.
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Sold to Chris
      2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

******... would have done a 7a?

Comment

Sorry Iain, missed your post.
          I think they are the same on the 7A's yes. Although just to add to the confusion, I saw a couple for sale from "Mr audibits" on ebay last week, supposedly from a 7A but they looked nothing like the above. That could be just one of his many misleading adverts though (NO, I'm not bashing the man, just stating a fact....peace )
          Have a look at the right side of your block (as you stand looking at the engine) towards the rear and you should be able to see.
          2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

most of the ones fitted to 7a's are different to the s2 ones,they are about 50mm long and are metal

Comment

yep spink is right they are different

Comment

Cool, that's that cleared up
                2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.

Comment

i see he is called audibits2 as well, after a lot of searching! I dont use ebay.. ever!

Comment

Working...
                  X