Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 994s Porsche £595.00 ovno

Hello all

sadly after much work on this barn fine I have to put it up for sale. I just dont have the time to finish it off.

I bought it as the previous owner, who decied to upgrade the headlamp bubls which melted the interior loom. He had it sitting for a while but it has full history and folrder to go with it.

I have stripped out the interior as it was a mess replaced the loom where it now starts and runs. Got a few plugs left to do but haven't had time. I also clean and fixes the locks as they where seized.

So here we have one very solid 944, with striped out interior. I also bought the replica GTS light kit need just headlamps but still have thje original headlamps. I am also throwing in alarm cobra and immobolisser still not fitted. I have spent over £1500 in buying it and getting parts.

Clocks, switches and little pieces of trim left, no carpet, seats, dash or central console

You can also buy on top of the final agreed price:-

For £150 you can have reclining cobra bucket seats welded onto the prosche runners.

For £500 you can also get the 933 18" x 7 and x10 with tyres turbo twist wheels. Car comes with standard telidail alloys as in the pics.

The only problem is small surface rust on the rear under the light and some very small surface rust around teh windscreen where the trim normal sits, it is missing to two pieces out of three but I was going to remove it completely for track. Also the return fuel line weeps slightly at the rear but I haven't had time to see exactly where. Otherwise paint is a little flat but a good polish would sort that out.

Collection from enfield area north london, pick up a bargin I want £595.00 ono 07931508778

CASH ON COLLECTION

alex
    passat B5 2.7T rs4/rs6 hybrid 477bhp 470lbs MRC magic
    A4 B6 3L £6500ovno
    ZX9R sold but best bike ever

Greetings,

I am strangley tempted by this as a mate used to have one (he now has a gorgeous 928 that I have first dibs on) but I am confused.....

....The 944S was not introduced until 1987 in RHD and the body looks like a stock 944 so can you tell me the engine specs and altenator rating to confirm what is under the skin?

Cheers n

Si
    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

ah ok my mistake then I was told by previous owner it was a S, it is a 2.5 8v sadly do not know enought about them hence why I am selling it. It still is a very cheap car even cheaper than 924 out there.
      alex
      A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

bump
        alex
        A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

Working...