Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caliper brackets for 8 pot RS4/RS6/R8 and 6 pot RS4/RS6/R8 "Audi Ceramic" on S2/RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliper brackets for 8 pot RS4/RS6/R8 and 6 pot RS4/RS6/R8 "Audi Ceramic" on S2/RS2

Sorry for posting a new thread about this. But couldn't edit the last one and it would just get messy. So posting a whole new one since it's now confirmed that the caliper brackets works brilliantly with the HUGE Audi Ceramic 6-pot calipers from the RS4/RS6/R8. So, these babies works just as good for the 8-pot as the 6-pot as showed on the attached pictures and on the links.

All new brackets comes without any text on them for full stealth look. They are made in light and strong 7075 aluminum.

The price is 250EUR + shipping (20-30EUR) and that's not negotiable since that's not far from what I pay myself. Going lower would just mean it's more trouble and work then it's worth for me. Paypal and bank transfer is ok. The brackets are manufactured upon order. So money first, then manufacture and shipping from me within 1-2 weeks after I got the money.

More pictures:
    http://irry.com/neo/bilder/temp/BRAKES/rs4.front/
    http://irry.com/neo/bilder/temp/BRAKES/ceramic/

EDIT: Just to clarify. I only sell the brackets. Not the calipers, rotors or pads. Only brackets.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NEO; 23 August 2009, 19:10.
    /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
    www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
    #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Ship to Thailand?
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Of course. Totally awesome that there's cars like this down there! Just have to check what it would cost, but shouldn't be more then to like UK or DE.

Originally posted by popdemonic View Post
      Ship to Thailand?

Comment

Brake Caliper

check PMs please
        one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

What discs do you use and what is the smallest rim size that will fit? 18" ?

Comment

For the 8 pots I use the 365mm RS4-b7 discs with VW Phaeton centers. On those babies you can put 18" wheels. You get around 2-3mm clearance between the caliper and the inside of the rims. The 6 pot ones have MTMs 380mm discs from an A8 or if that was an S8 maybe. 19" required for those. Atleast I hope that 19" is enough, 20" would not look good on an S2.

Comment

how are the threads reinforced??.........insert/helicoil ...as straight standard threads could stretch over time..

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                how are the threads reinforced??.........insert/helicoil ...as straight standard threads could stretch over time..
                '

No helicoils in these. Really no need for it. Look at other adapters in 7075... Hardly no one use that. But if you're worried we could make a set for you where you mount your own helicoils so the holes are made with this in mind...

Comment

Working...
                X