time to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to go

it's time for my s2 to go. you can see picks on my home page this is a clean car and well loved but needs must. mtm chip and millteck system other than that not messed with sensible offers please. pm me if interested.

Price only please, no offere threads

Comment

price

loooking for 7 and a half k.

Comment

just a bit more. have got service history and 20 k of recepts. inside and outside in exelent condition just had 4 new tyres and referb on all wheels. i never did drive it like i stole it just the odd blip now and then to make me smile.so go on make me an offer. i wont put on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by tigg View Post
          just a bit more. have got service history and 20 k of recepts. inside and outside in exelent condition just had 4 new tyres and referb on all wheels. i never did drive it like i stole it just the odd blip now and then to make me smile.so go on make me an offer. i wont put on Ebay
          i dot think its positive thing, you never did drive it like you stole it.
          its a turbocharged audi.
          --------------------------------------------------------
          Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

yeah point taken. perhaps i should treat my wemon fast and hard and maybe they would stay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tigg View Post
              yeah point taken. perhaps i should treat my wemon fast and hard and maybe they would stay lol.
              i am just kidding.
              --------------------------------------------------------
              Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

I cant believe u wanna sell ur car. Hope it doesn't sell to far away, my car is gunna miss its sister lol

Comment

i know just hope it gets a good home. job to know how much to put it up for as you know it's well looked after and beutifull nick.

Comment

Yep it is in great nick. If ur happy with the price ur asking then im sure someone will come along and buy it. It depends if u can wait for that 1 person to come. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

just a stab in the dark at the price.think your write could be a little steep but hay if people dont ask they wont no. don't want to be greedy but don't want to give it away am open to offers.

Comment

looked at some other's today so think i will put in local press for round 6 k ono that sound's bit more on the mark. wish me luck

Comment

Good Luck.... Sounds A fair price to me!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Good luck Tigg.
                            I think Tropical Green is a Southwest only colour, I've never seen any elsewhere, so a local ad would be best.
                            SS

Comment

Working...
                            X