• Show
Clear All

Lewis Day Couriers Good prices good service

Comment

has anyone used these guys?
      https://www.paisleyfreight.com/
      seems to be a reasonable price list of big car parts

Comment

a mate of mine just gave me paisleyfreight to get alloys with tyres shipped for 27 quid which is not to bad. Who would people recommend for shipping an engine?

Comment

Engine

Recently used paisleyfreight and they provided a quick/cost effective service.
          I would get a quote from them if you can pallatise the engine securely.

Comment

hi all how are you i am new here ........ i just want to know if i can buy parts on line from my country libya which the best sites that could help .... about shipping ........ we have dhl and aramex company ........ so any help can i get from you guys

Comment

parcel

I use senditnow who are parcel force. £10.50 for up to 30kgs anywhere in the uk. Size limitation although i have had bumpers and boot lids delivered. They collect from any address. Brian

Comment

Ive a thumbs down for ParcelForce after a recent experience sending colour change lights with them in a foam lined professional case that turned up dented and plastics smashed apart!
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

i use parcel monkey all the time they seem to be a brooker for several firms so give the best price never had any problems at all and are cheap

Comment

I've used P4D, they are a broker, but good prices and you don't need to print a label - great if you are sorting out collection from someone else...!
                    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Current cheapest I've been using are:

www.parcelsplease.co.uk for UK

and

www.worldwide-parcelservices.co.uk for Europe

Have used them both several times without any problems.

Won't be using interparcel any more due to several failed collections and poor customer service...

I've also noticed that parcel2go and interparcel have decreased the included level of insurance to £20 on some services + they have increased the cost of extra insurance! So watch out for that.

Comment

We used to use DPD on a contract... Excellent service never really let us down - BUT they have gotten really Expensive..

We now use Parcel2go for all our items over 2KG... BUT it has to be said that you HAVE to pick the better couriers if you want good and reliable service....

With P2G -

UK;

City Link Cheapest 2 day service.. Excellent - No **** ups or damage.
                        Next day I use DHL again Excellent service - No **** ups or damage.
                        I don't recommend the cheaper services...

Europe

DHL or FedEx again Excellent Service and no **** ups or damage.
                        (I Have used Parcel Farce But They Don't always pick up and you have to book then 2 days in advance.... BUT if you complain P2G will upgrade it to Fedex or DHL for free...)

ROW

Again DHL, FedEx or UPS... same as above.

It's worth noting that if you sell on ebay - P2G will give you a discount for adding their logo to your listings, also on their facebook page you can get access to discount codes...

HTH

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Interparcel have caused me no end of agg recently, long story but they are about as useless as they come if and when you need to claim.

Comment

I've used parcel hero a couple of times, very good service (iPad wouldn't print labels, rang them and they emailed them straight away, girl on the phone sounded a goer too, very friendly!)
                            Turns out its ups, delivered a bumper to France in 3 days and did a good 24 hour stoke to Manchester, nice to have email confirmation that items have been signed for too
                            My Hermes been ok for small stuff but went ar*ey when a diesel pump leaked(even though wrapped securely) and wouldn't complete on delivery or cover it-I won't be sending stuff that's had liquids again-was on there list so I suppose serves me right, but how else to get stuff like that shipped

Comment

Has anyone tried https://www.myhermes.co.uk/ ?
                              They offer a parcel shop service where they will pick up and drop off at local shops. They use our shop aa one of the collection /drop off points. And I've just had a pair of HP2 calipers delivered with them.
                              C4 A6 AEL avant quattro: daily

TYPE-85 Coupe Quattro: clicky
                              2.5L GTi engineering RE2500 190hp.180lb
                              Schrick 272 cam
                              C A C 2.5" T304 Exhaust
                              ITG filter

Comment

Ive used hermes quit a bit, generally good. However one parcel that was sent to me arrived smashed internally, but i think that was due to poor packaging
                                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
                                X