bmw 750i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw 750i

hi my brother has a G reg bmw 750i 5 litre v12 that he bought for a project. he was going to put the engine in to an e30 but he dosnt have the time or money to do it anymore. the engine is in limp mode and he has had a look at it but cant seem to find the problem, it starts and runs but wont rev up we were told that its to do with the gear box no mot or tax. this would be ideal for anyone that wants to build an amazing e30. has to be trailered away as it cant be driven and its auto. open to offers

you need to add a price as per forum rules

also a location and pictures always help

Comment

Aye, price and location please. I'm quite happy with the 4 pot in my E30 but I'm sure Bry will be tempted
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        Aye, price and location please. I'm quite happy with the 4 pot in my E30 but I'm sure Bry will be tempted
        has n't he got enough projects
        rumour has it
        every project he gets finished
        is an extra bank holiday
        1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
        2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
        3. H & R SPRINGS
        4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
        5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
        6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
        7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
        8. fmic fitted

Comment

Pics as requested!

Comment

Car is loctaed in Axminster, Devon pm me if your interested!

Comment

Please add a price.
              91 S2 coupé - RIP
              98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

There's no price because I would imagine he'll struggle to give that away
                sigpic
                1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP View Post
                    There's no price because I would imagine he'll struggle to give that away
                    Sad but true. They seem to make £300ish on ebay as the engines end up in Lambo replica of some kind!
                    From bitter experience I can say that they are sensitive to battery voltage and ignition issues. Either throws the engine into limp home (one bank) and locks the trans into 3rd gear. Amusingly this makes little difference to how the cars drives!
                    I bet its still on the original dizzy caps/rotor arms and ht leads. When I pulled one of my caps off all the insides fell out! Trouble is no one wants to drop £100 on a pair of caps/rotors. Or indeed try and change the most inaccessible plug in the automotive world at the rear of passenger side bank! Although the plugs are a bargin compared to S2 ones!
                    A technologically advanced car in its day, one of the first fly by wire throttles. When I pulled the oil tank fittings off they were like new unlike another German car I can think of! Now due to indifference and neglect, 2000kg of potential scrap! On the otherhand, when I bought mine it had already suffered 99% depreciation and at a value of £300 99.5%!
                    What colour is it and do you have a better shot of the wheels?

Comment

Were these not something like £70,000 when they came out??
                      91 S2 coupé - RIP
                      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Andy p there's no need to put a reply like that on here im just trying to find someone that has some common courtesy and knows someone that wants an engine for a conversion and if you read the post properly you would have noticed that its open to offers.

Comment

Forum rules state a price must be given for items or cars for sale...
                          Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
                          1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

price about £300

Comment

Working...
                            X