X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs2 turbo + k26/27 hybrids

New turbos for sale all fully reconditioned

RS2 kk24 7200 recon with 360 bearing £600

KKK26/27 hybrid with larger comp wheel + extra blade recon and 360 bearing £600

kkk26/27 hybrid recon with 360 bearing £500

Free UK delivery.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

rs2 unit sold

Comment

will the k26 \27 bolt straight on with out any mods,oil\water pipe flanges and boost pipes the same as a RS2 one would cheers .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T2Andy View Post
        will the k26 \27 bolt straight on with out any mods,oil\water pipe flanges and boost pipes the same as a RS2 one would cheers .
        When I had one the lines had to be modified. I wouldn't buy a K26\K27 over an RS2.

RS2 produces less bhp but better torque

Comment

Oil lines are the same the water in line either needs some creative bending or extending also cold side where accordian hose attaches is 70mm so larger pipe or snell machined down. Picture below after machine work.

With all the K26/27 hybrids I have tried I have honestly not noticed any less torque if any thing seems to pull harder with clearly more bhp, This weekend I will try and get a car on the rollers and post results
          Attached Files

Comment

They sound great!!! i think i gonna have 1 , i think this will be the next step forward for me, rich can i have 1 cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hoffer76 View Post
              Oil lines are the same the water in line either needs some creative bending or extending also cold side where accordian hose attaches is 70mm so larger pipe or snell machined down. Picture below after machine work.

With all the K26/27 hybrids I have tried I have honestly not noticed any less torque if any thing seems to pull harder with clearly more bhp, This weekend I will try and get a car on the rollers and post results
              BHP over torque is not always a good thing. If you going from K24 to K26/K27 it's a good upgrade that is certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                BHP over torque is not always a good thing. If you going from K24 to K26/K27 it's a good upgrade that is certain.
                amen to that.....when the cash flows is in the right direction!!!

Comment

@JAMO,but ultimately the k26\27 or even RS2 turbo would be an upgrade to what
                  ive already got ,im sure my turbo wont do more than 350bhp it has the RS2 cold side and larger hot side .380\400bhp would be enough {lol}!
                  sigpic

Comment

For rs2 turbos I run my 390 bhp 520nm chips and k26/27 hybrids can happily run my 420 bhp 600nm chips.

not really seen many standard rs2 units pushing 600+nm

Comment

My own rs running 390 chips (as hard as it is to admit) gets nailed ever time its next to a certain forum members s2 running a milltek, delfi 440cc injectors,rs intercooler, s2 ecu with 3bar map+ resistor change with same 390bhp chips on kkk26/27 hybrid.
                      As he has standard rods I haven't offered him my 420 chips also don't want him to leave me further in the dust.

Comment

what injectors is your RS running and would RS2 inj be ok for the k26\27 or would
                        440cc be better with your chips,have the chips been on a RR to check AFRs ect thanks .mine is full rs2 spec less the turbo but better down pipe and had head work.
                        sigpic

Comment

My rs has standard rs green injectors but runs equally well on the red band delfi ones, 1.9 bar chips will be capable of between 380/390bhp depending on exhaust mods soon as my engines back together I can book a RR day but they have been on my and most of my mates cars for last year or two and feel every bit as strong as 390bhp.
                          Andy if you have a turbo before my cars ready I will send you a set FOC you can get them RR ed and post results.

Comment

Hoffer

do you know if the hybrid k26/27 can be used with 3B to RS2 step software'??

or..do you have for sale the k24 7200 with 360 bearing and larger compressor wheel?? this last one can be used with RS2 step software or it is impossible because suck more aire than original K24 7200 units??

thanks¡¡
                            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Below are torque curves at the wheels in 2nd gear from stock ADU with RS2 turbo and chip vs. ADU with ported head and 7A cams and K26/27 hybrid. Both peaking at approx 1.65 bar. Note that the K26/27 suffers more from the slower spool in 2nd vs higher gears, but that is the case with all bigger turbos, ie full performance not available in the lower gears.
                              Attached Files
                              1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
                              1994 80E Avant
                              1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X