S2 Avant H&Rs -30mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant H&Rs -30mm

Set of 4 springs, not that old, some surface rust but overall very good condition. These are 29909's 30mm lower than standard S2. £150 posted. Pics to follow.

Stop perving over RS2's and get the photos up you lazy buger.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Why would you pics of springs? Surely you know what they look like?

Comment

Are you running standard shocks? Out of interestwhat is the cost of new shocks if I buy your springs and my dampers are screwed?

Comment

Ive run both of my S2's with H&R's and standard springs with no issues atall.
          If your shocks are fine at the moment, there is no reason why they wont be ok with these springs.
          H&R's make it sit quite low, but in comparison the ride is a lot better than you would think!
          It is certainly not rock hard atall

Comment

I was running RS2 dampers, but as I have another toy and just use my S2 for normal driving and had a set of springs/dampers from my crashed S2 Ive decided to put it back to standard. If your dampers are knackered you will be able to see fluid leakage around the piston.

I know where you are coming from but expect to damage the dampers you would need to fill your boot with cement, get four extra large folks in addition to the driver then take it round a track lol...

Based on other folks experience S2 dampers are fine with the 30mm lower ride height.

Pic with them on my car
            Attached Files

Comment

Cool cool. Trist how much for p&p to Hertfordshire? How do u want payment. Pm me. I even have the money to get them ATM!

Comment

They are £150 posted mate so it is included in the price PM sent with payment details

Comment

Sold....

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
                    Why would you pics of springs? Surely you know what they look like?
                    Was a joke between mate's

Nice to see they sold quick.
                    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
                    X