Carbon bits for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
    Also if I sent you a ur quattro radiator cover will you make them in carbon ?
    I'd be interested in a type 85 radiator cover
    Stuart
    B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
      yes. the aby cambelt cover is on the list of corse.
      put me down for 1 ABY cambelt cover and 1 rad cover then

Comment

• Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
        put me down for 1 ABY cambelt cover and 1 rad cover then
        i have an idea for aby cover. i will make 10mm larger at the camwheel area to fit it with adjustable camgear.

i checked etka. its will be good for aby,adu aan, ng engines. maybe few more, but those are not intrested for us.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Aron,
          Have you moulded up the ABY cam cover yet?....I'm curious if the cover itself will have the locating tabs for the 2 clips to hold it to the rear cover?....

out of interest, which supplier did you speak to about the blue weave carbon?....I can ask around and see if there is suitable supplier in the UK and get some details for you...

cheers
          Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by europeanme View Post
            Aron,
            Have you moulded up the ABY cam cover yet?....I'm curious if the cover itself will have the locating tabs for the 2 clips to hold it to the rear cover?....

out of interest, which supplier did you speak to about the blue weave carbon?....I can ask around and see if there is suitable supplier in the UK and get some details for you...

cheers
            Mike
            not yet. i go to holliday now. yes, i want to mount it like oem. i have to figure out the material, where the clips will attach.

Comment

i have an idea for aby cover. i will make 10mm larger at the camwheel area to fit it with adjustable camgear.

i checked etka. its will be good for aby,adu aan, ng engines. maybe few more, but those are not intrested for us.
              KV engine would be of interest for me if you can check

Comment

not yet. i go to holliday now. yes, i want to mount it like oem. i have to figure out the material, where the clips will attach.
                I wouldn't fancy trying to get the vac bag into that size of recess in the mould....
                going to be a little dry of gel coat....

Comment

I wouldn't fancy trying to get the vac bag into that size of recess in the mould....
                  going to be a little dry of gel coat....
                  are you sayin about the dept?

Comment

are you sayin about the dept?
                    I do not understand....I was just refering to the "bagging" of mold...from my experience if your not using very small weight cloth it doesn't fully form in small corners

Comment

I do not understand....I was just refering to the "bagging" of mold...from my experience if your not using very small weight cloth it doesn't fully form in small corners
                      i see what you mean. i have a special technik for the corners.

Comment

i see what you mean. i have a special technik for the corners.
                        oh really.....and the cloth doesn't seperate when you push it into the corners?.....

every thought of working in motorsport?....they are always after good laminators!...

Comment

oh really.....and the cloth doesn't seperate when you push it into the corners?.....

every thought of working in motorsport?....they are always after good laminators!...
                          sometimes there is some streching in the carbonfiber structure at the small corners, but i try to do the best. i cant make a lot of parts, because the small corners and edges. jamo asked me about audi grill rings, that is one, but there is a hundreds of parts, what i cant make nice. my parts has no sharp edges.
                          i check every piece after come out from the moulding, if there is unacceptable strech around the visible area, i put it to the garbage.

Comment

• How about this little piece (its used over a big range of different models (100/s4/s6, a4, a6/s6, a8/s8 and VW's)

Comment

• Originally posted by FRCFD5 View Post
                              How about this little piece (its used over a big range of different models (100/s4/s6, a4, a6/s6, a8/s8 and VW's)

i cant do it. sorry.

Comment

• The radiator cover can be fitted with Wagner intake manifold. Need to be cut from the engine side.
                                Here is few pics. special thanks for AndersS2

Comment

Working...
                                X