Complete Rebuilt WR Engine, Exhaust Manifold & Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Rebuilt WR Engine, Exhaust Manifold & Turbo

For sale, a complete 10V WR Engine from my own car. Will be sold complete with uncracked low mileage exhaust manifold, and existing K26 turbo, in other words a standard engine.

It was rebuilt approx 4,500 Miles ago by Pete Berry at white cottage quattros, this included (amoungst other things) a newly refurbed head, new piston rings, water pump, cambelt, refurbed wastegate etc etc

I Have the reciept and list of parts to prove it.

An exhuast manifold form another of Pete's customers was fitted at this time, it had only been on the previous owners car for 5,000 miles from new, before he decided to go for an engine transplant.

I also have a dyno print out showing a healthy estimated 205 Bhp at the fylwheel and 245lbft or torque taken from a rolling road.

It'd be great for a reliable straight transplant for somebody. Only reason for selling is that I have got the power bug and am now fitting an AAN 20V.

Will be taking the car to pete some time njext week to be stripped, so it's currently in the car and can be heard running.

Looking for £1500 because it's a proven and complete unit with a good unmolested exhaust manifold. It was rebuilt with the intention of me keeping the car standard for many years to come (oops).
    Last edited by URquattroGus; 4 December 2010, 10:28.
    Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Can also add that the rebuild included new big ends inc bolts and nuts, new injector o rings, and a clean and tweak of the metering head.

Edited: Metering head not included.
    Last edited by URquattroGus; 4 December 2010, 10:29.
    Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Comment

Still for sale. Looking for £950

Good useable engine for someone here.
      Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Comment

is the engine still for sale.regards john

Comment

Working...
        X