Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 18" Ronal R7's

Hi

I have a set of the above wheels for sale that have come off my A4. The PCD is 112 and offset is 35 so should fit the S2 fine. 2 are nearly unmarked whilst 2 are in need of a refurb. 2 have virtually brand new Avon ZZ3s and 2 have Goodyear Eagle F1s with good tread, although one has a screw in the tyre but is not losing pressure. Open to sensible offers. Likely to be at Castle Combe on Saturday so if interested I could probably bring them along. PM for further details.

Thanks

Simon
    Attached Files

Sorry , not about you topic but : What is that site ? Would be really nice to check how thouse wheels look on mine. Could you give me an url ?
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

This should work, its on the Ronal website Wheel Selector

Comment

nice site! i like!
        Jon

91 3b S2

Now Sold

Comment

I was about to ask for the website too

Those wheels look very nice, shame ive had a bit of a spending spree and now broke again
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Tell you what, i've had some fun with that website today!

Good job i decided i wont buy aftermarket alloys for my S2 whilst i own it, because there some tempting ones on there!

Comment

Still for sale. Must go because there just isnt enough room in the garage for them. Check this link for more pictures. £350 o.n.o

18" Ronal R7's

Comment

Working...
              X