Lots of S2 parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of S2 parts for sale

Hi Guys, been busy stripping the S2 - Will post pics soon. Lots of parts now for sale, now all removed from the car.

I won't post pics unless there are loads of requests for them - I'll explain their condition honestly.

I'd prefer if you can collect the large bits - but I'll calculate P&P as and when you decide to buy the bits, if you do!

As Follows:

[I][COLOR="Red"]-------------------NOW RESERVED--------------------

(Door cards with carbon trim - good condition, black/charcoal leatherette. £35 ea
    Rear side panels with carbon trim - good condition, as above. £25 ea) RESERVED

(Rear leather bench seat (bottom part) - good condition, black. £35
    Rear seat back rests - good condition, black. £30 for the large part with arm rest. £20 for the small one.
    Roof grab handles with light - good condition. £5 ea
    Roof lining - Charcoal, good uncreased/unstained condition. £25
    Electric sunroof mechanism. Charcoal. Good condition and fully operating with electronics. £60
    Roof lining A-B-C pillar plastics (where the grab handles attach) good condition. £10 ea
    Seat rail plastics, good condition. £10 for all 4) RESERVED

(Front leather seats. Good condition. Drivers has small tear in rear leather on the bottom cushion. Slightly worn bolsters but generally very good (they clean up well!) Fully electric and operational. £150 ea or £250 for the pair.
    Black leather steering wheel and Airbag (original) - good condition. £50) RESERVED

--------------------------STILL AVAILABLE--------------------------

Centre console (handbrake plastic bit!) - good condition complete with cigarete lighter and difflock button. £15

Rear window glass, unmarked/chipped. £15 ea

Rear seatbelts. Complete inertia reel and clip units. Sold as one comlplete set per side. £15 ea.

Front seatbelt inertia reel units, SRS units installed and un-activated (sold as complete with B pillar attachments. £25 ea

Front seatbelt cover/adjuster plastics. good condition, grey/black-ish. £5 ea

Hydraulic brake servo (old one, working condition - incorrectly replaced with a new one after my braking loss saga!) £50

Catalytic converters, scratched on bottom, good condition within - no rattles or blockages. £30 ea

Fuel tank, complete with sender, good condition (no holes!!!) £50

Power steering pump. This one is a bit dicey, recon. You could do with replacing the pressure pins to be honest. £10 as you will need to play with it I think.

ABS pump - good working order. £100

ABS ECU - good working order. £50 (Pump and ECU as a pair £125)

ABS wiring loom - £30 (ABS pump, ECU and loom £140)

Thats the lot for now, i've been stripping it for a while so there are plenty of misc bits around. Let me know your requests. Shout at me if my prices are unfair!

Obviously P&P will add a little extra, I will endeavour to reply to all e-mails and PMs. Feel free to call me, although text is preferred 07515 913950. I teach during the day so cant always check the PC.

Don't really know what else to say, hopefully I have posted this correctly, apologies if not. Pay Pal is preferred, although cash and cheques are fine too.

No Terry Tibbs' please!

John
    Last edited by Parklife; 6 May 2010, 09:28.

Can I also Apologise repeatedly to those who PMd' me about my previous parts for sale. I'm so sorry I didn't get round to replying. Very unprofessional of me.

Comment

Also, Gauges and surround. Voltage gauge light needs replacing. £20

VDO unit, white gauges. Good condition. £40

ummmmm anything else I can thing of??? Not yet, I'll let you know.

Cheers

Comment

Pm'd twice, forgot some things the first round.

Comment

Hi do you have the gearbox mounting brackets for a 6 speed s2 coupe.thanks cory@carrepairsrugby.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Does the rear seat back have the hatch option behind the arm rest?

Cheers n

Si
            95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
            Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
            With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Hey Guys, following a barrage of PM's regarding the parts for sale. I'd like to update what has so far been reserved.

Front seats x 2 & Steering wheel - reserved

Door trims F&R + front carbon trim - reserved

Gauge cluster & VDO - Reserved

Roof lining, Roof mechanism, Grab handles, ABC Trim, Seat rail covers, + Rear seats (complete) - Reserved

Comment

PM sent mate

Comment

You have a pm, I wait your answer asap.
                  Thanks a lot!
                  Bye

Alessio
                  My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                  Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                  Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                  Audi S2 Avant
                  Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Originally posted by Parklife View Post
                    Hey Guys, following a barrage of PM's regarding the parts for sale. I'd like to update what has so far been reserved.

Front seats x 2 & Steering wheel - reserved

Door trims F&R + front carbon trim - reserved

Gauge cluster & VDO - Reserved

Roof lining, Roof mechanism, Grab handles, ABC Trim, Seat rail covers, + Rear seats (complete) - Reserved
                    You can now edit your Original Posting... so you don't have to Reply like this... Just Update the first post.... Much easier for peeps to follow...

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

PM sent - brake servo and master cylinder...
                      Chris
                      Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                      S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                      '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

s2 airbox still around and in good shape?

Comment

Originally posted by tecknoquatt View Post
                          s2 airbox still around and in good shape?

get in line!

(hybrid_hatch on other forums)

he said it is probably going with the engine, but if not, i have dibs.

Comment

aww ok. i thought you just wanted some carbon bits. =) let some other people finish their swaps too man lol. i just received some stuff for turboin my coupe and stuff for the 90 but the coupe got rear ended so i dunno. aby wire harness is in the mail for the 90. =) you building the other coupe you have now?

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post
                            get in line!

(hybrid_hatch on other forums)

he said it is probably going with the engine, but if not, i have dibs.

Comment

Thread updated. I'm desperately trying not to double sell items, so to those who have PM'd me I have tried to reply to letting you know in the correct order what stuff I have saved for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X